Premier Eleven (Atomiswave 2003 Unreleased). Can we get a copy?

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Axel85
lithium

Re: Premier Eleven (Atomiswave 2003 Unreleased) is for sale. Could community reunite the money ?

Post#51 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:10 pm

celsowm wrote:How about this one, guys?

https://www.facebook.com/neotropolis.us ... 610795579/

edit: he said "yes", where can we found the "dumper" sofware created by MetalliC and Brizzo ?

Please someone help him to dump it ... We need a soccer game on this console

exawatt
Anarki

Re: Premier Eleven (Atomiswave 2003 Unreleased) is for sale. Could community reunite the money ?

Post#52 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:27 pm

Axel85 wrote:

edit: he said "yes", where can we found the "dumper" sofware created by MetalliC and Brizzo ?

Please someone help him to dump it ... We need a soccer game on this console

OMG Neotropolis is the one who sell the board on Ebay!

exawatt
Anarki

Post#53 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:34 pm

I wrote a comment there on facebook with my broken english... hahahaah
let's see how is going

cloofoofoo
Dreamcast Swirl

Post#54 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:51 pm

Good luck with that, you would have to go ask metallic( demul emulator author ) to even dump it. Judging by the Kenju and force five, there's no guarantee they would even release after dumping it. Then the owner of the board will have to ship it to one of them to dump it, that takes alot of trust.

Dirge Of Ram
Graffiti Grind

Post#55 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:29 am

Fingers Cross if this totally happens.

fafadou
Gold Lion

Post#56 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:08 am

Oh please, hope the miracle happen.

Ro Magnus Larsson
Vagabond

Post#57 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:41 pm

What we could propose him is to dump it and then he can sell the game digitally theough jnternet, because I guess he will not want to do it free
Ro Magnus
Argentina.-

cloofoofoo
Dreamcast Swirl

Post#58 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:39 pm

Ro Magnus Larsson wrote:What we could propose him is to dump it and then he can sell the game digitally theough jnternet, because I guess he will not want to do it free

I think first things first. Finding the right ppl to dump it, judging how kenju and force five were handled it's probably not a wise idea to send it to them. Those didn't even get released after like 5 years of being dumped they got leaked and then had to be reversed. That doesn't seem something like the game owner would trust.

What about megavolt , can he and does he have the hardware and software to dump atomiswave games? IAM guessing he does judging how he handled all the conversions. He's probably the best bet to recommend if he wants to do it. Suggesting the guy responsible for all the conversions will probably seem more trust worthy to the owner of premier eleven.

Ro Magnus Larsson
Vagabond

Post#59 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:36 pm

Don't know what is first. What I proposed is for encourage the owner, if he does not see convenience to do he will not do it for more easy it would be.

I agree that Megavolt (also YZB) would know better how is the easier way to dump and send it to the owner of this game.
Ro Magnus
Argentina.-

Ro Magnus Larsson
Vagabond

Post#60 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:34 am

Hi: I've just written to Dimps corp about this unreleased game asking if they keep a copy and how can we do to obtain it. I hope they give me an answer,

let's see what Dimps people responses
Ro Magnus
Argentina.-