KenJu

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

2Devastado
undertow

Re: KenJu

Post#51 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:05 pm

Hoping this gets fixed for the SD card serial port users. It keep freezing for me after the first fight even when mashing on the start button. Can't wait to play more of his game, has a Project Justice meets Fighting Vipers vibe.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#52 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:39 pm

2Devastado wrote:Hoping this gets fixed for the SD card serial port users. It keep freezing for me after the first fight even when mashing on the start button. Can't wait to play more of his game, has a Project Justice meets Fighting Vipers vibe.

Yeah after the first fight it does reboot freeze only thing we can do at the moment is load it each time and choose the other chars to see them..

2Devastado
undertow

Post#53 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:25 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:
2Devastado wrote:Hoping this gets fixed for the SD card serial port users. It keep freezing for me after the first fight even when mashing on the start button. Can't wait to play more of his game, has a Project Justice meets Fighting Vipers vibe.

Yeah after the first fight it does reboot freeze only thing we can do at the moment is load it each time and choose the other chars to see them..

Gotcha yeah, I'm sure it will be fixed in due time. Any progress with the SNES emulator btw? Saw your vid a while back with TMNT Turtles in Time and it got me hyped to play it on the DC.

wwywong
shadow

Post#54 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:25 pm

megavolt85 wrote:
wwywong wrote:Hi @megavolt85 thanks for the great work! I posted before but it might get lost to the board, Is there sram setting replacement for this game and Force Five?

can you change the settings in the emulator to get the sram file?

@megavolt85 I am not sure, for the converted version that is running ins DC emulator, it won't create sram. If I use the leak version to run in demul there is a sram file created, but I am not sure where to do the dd... they all have diff offset and size right?

cloofoofoo
Dreamcast Swirl

Post#55 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:44 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:

It does? With the setting u posted I can make it all the way to the final boss but freezes if you lose. At least I can make it that far consistently.

megavolt85
Developer

Post#56 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:46 pm

wwywong wrote: If I use the leak version to run in demul there is a sram file created, but I am not sure where to do the dd... they all have diff offset and size right?

added to first post

saku3
minority

Post#57 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:16 pm

megavolt85 wrote:
wwywong wrote: If I use the leak version to run in demul there is a sram file created, but I am not sure where to do the dd... they all have diff offset and size right?

added to first post

@megavolt85 you are the master, thanks for this convertion

wwywong
shadow

Post#58 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:21 pm

megavolt85 wrote:

added to first post

Thanks @megavolt85 you da man! :D

Wombat
Vagabond

Post#59 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:47 am

Once again big up for megavolt85! Really awesome seeing this one playable on Dreamcast also.
It has something magic, playing unreleased Atomiswave games on a Dreamcast.... crazy!

fafadou
Gold Lion

Post#60 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:46 am

Force Five run very well with 0.6.11_se 8C000100.

But Kenju freeze at loading after you have choosen your mode (story or fight) at 0x8CB00000...
Someone have the good dreamshell preset please ?

Return to “Atomiswave Ports”