Force Five

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

arcadehustle
noob

Re: Force Five

Post#21 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:06 pm

Brizzo will be mad about this. Make sure you don't convert Kenju too, remember they were leaked simultaneously last year. https://archive.org/download/forcefive_kenju_leak

xaeroxcore
fire

Post#22 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:17 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:
xaeroxcore wrote:
javierv14 wrote:I hate Tekken! but i can confirm Force Five is working on Redream...Thank you!

I try with kenju and force and emulator crashes!

These are for real hardware not dc emulators .. you can play these with demul with the real dumps right now..

Dreamcast emulator does not mean it can work things like this well or at all..

not much point to playing these games on a dcemulator

I want to play them on my real DC, but for some reason i dont understand my dreamshell on SD serial port does not run the atomiswave games without being uploaded in that DS/Games folders presentation, i'd like to try retrodream on my SD/Serial but i don´t know how to install it and stuff. Also, i would like to run it as well on Redream, because i want to make some streaming with those Atomiswave jewels and i dont have a video capture card.....

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#23 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:34 pm

I understand about the streaming of the games if you can use bandi cam and demul .. All games must be in a folder on the sd card installing retro dream is pretty easy it drops over the main install of dreamshell on your sd card.. you must config each game to use the right memory address and loader..

You need to unpack retro dream on the root of your sd card all the games in a folder ..

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#24 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:35 pm

arcadehustle wrote:Brizzo will be mad about this. Make sure you don't convert Kenju too, remember they were leaked simultaneously last year. https://archive.org/download/forcefive_kenju_leak

There both converted i dont understand this now being posted..

squeeb
rebel

Post#25 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:40 pm

Thanks!

stry8993
lithium

Post#26 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:16 am

Ro Magnus Larsson wrote:Awesome ! One more... Awesome combo!.jpg

Wait, was that actually a thing?!

Ro Magnus Larsson
Vagabond

Post#27 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:42 am

Force Five (Atomiswave Unreleased)
-American versions (800x800) you choose which better
Force Five (Atomiswave Unreleased) [US Alt.2].jpg

Force Five (Atomiswave Unreleased) [US Alt.].jpg

Force Five (Atomiswave Unreleased) [US].jpg

DS 256x256
Force Five (Atomiswave Unreleased) [US Alt.2] DS.jpg
Force Five (Atomiswave Unreleased) [US Alt.2] DS.jpg (45.23 KiB) Viewed 7024 times

Force Five (Atomiswave Unreleased) [US Alt.] DS.jpg
Force Five (Atomiswave Unreleased) [US Alt.] DS.jpg (45.33 KiB) Viewed 7339 times

Force Five (Atomiswave Unreleased) [US] DS.jpg
Force Five (Atomiswave Unreleased) [US] DS.jpg (46.2 KiB) Viewed 7340 times
Last edited by Ro Magnus Larsson on Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ro Magnus
Argentina.-

megavolt85
Developer

Post#28 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:51 am

arcadehustle wrote:Brizzo will be mad about this. Make sure you don't convert Kenju too, remember they were leaked simultaneously last year. https://archive.org/download/forcefive_kenju_leak

Kenju uploaded before Force Five
I used AW2NAOMI to transfer games to Dreamcast, so all complaints about who posted them

no one gave me a clean dump of Atomiswave with a request not to distribute it, so my conscience is clear

spoonrage
rebel

Post#29 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:34 am

Thanks Megavolt for another fine release, now one does wonder what other treats you have for us hahaa..:)

2Devastado
undertow

Post#30 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:50 am

Thanks for the amazing work megavolt! Tested this last night on the serial port, works flawlessly. Kenju sadly requires the start presses and it freezes right before the second fight.