I made a repository for all Atomiswave games with screenshots and download links! Let me know what you think?

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

DreamcastHub
shadow

Re: I made a repository for all Atomiswave games with screenshots and download links! Let me know what you think?

Post#11 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:37 am

All the CDI downloads I could find are up, and I have added all the games that were missing! Hope its good now

Rolly
letterbomb

Re: I made a repository for all Atomiswave games with screenshots and download links! Let me know what you think?

Post#12 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:59 am

megavolt85 wrote:Net Select Keiba Victory Furlong will not be transferred due to the fact that the game requires a touch screen and an online server that is long dead
[/url]

@Megavolt85
These two Net Select titles are worth sporting.
Even if they do not fully work with the controls.
These are always two additional titles - and who knows what may happen to them in the future - maybe someone will find a way to server and control.
The port of Atomiswave was also once unreal :shock:

PS. Mircale Stadium - What game is this? No information on the web..

snoozingJohn
noob

Post#13 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:51 am

thanks for your nice page !

AlanH
rebel

Post#14 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:02 am

Your repository says that Kenju is a CDI, but it's a GDI.

ROLLERDJ
shadow

Post#15 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:46 pm

Thank you very much for the great job you are doing. Seeing that Dreamcast is still alive thanks to people like you makes me happy

mrneo240
Rank 9

Post#16 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:31 pm

What a beautiful way to showcase these!

Ro Magnus Larsson
Vagabond

Post#17 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:36 pm

I would love an Atomiswave SPANISH repository too
Ro Magnus
Argentina.-

OatBob
BFG-10K

Post#18 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:34 pm

Atomiswave is the Dreamcast's "secret library" that more people need to check out. Thanks for making this accessible for the masses.
shinjitsunayu.me/ - web content for DC.