I made a repository for all Atomiswave games with screenshots and download links! Let me know what you think?

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

DreamcastHub
shadow

I made a repository for all Atomiswave games with screenshots and download links! Let me know what you think?

Post#1 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:57 am

Hey everyone! I appreciate so much everyone's effort and hard work porting these Atomiswave games! I made a page on Dreamcasthub.com for listing and centralizing all the download links with screenshots.
http://Dreamcasthub.com/atomiswave

I gave credit to all the amazing folks here responsible for bringing us this awesomeness! Let me know if I got all the names right?
Last edited by DreamcastHub on Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Re: I made a repository for all Atomiswave games with screenshots and download links! Let me know what you think?

Post#2 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:25 am

Ah yes I remember DC-hub page and it still bickers me to login something if I spend few seconds on any page

DreamcastHub
shadow

Re: I made a repository for all Atomiswave games with screenshots and download links! Let me know what you think?

Post#3 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:32 am

You might be thinkin of a different site. Dreamcast Hub doesn't have a sign in at all...

megavolt85
Developer

Post#4 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:55 am

KING OF FIGHTERS NEOWAVE ported by YZB
BLOCK PONG-PONG support only Standard Controller
DOLPHIN BLUE add Standard Controller, Arcade Stick

Net Select Keiba Victory Furlong will not be transferred due to the fact that the game requires a touch screen and an online server that is long dead

games that have been transferred but are missing on your page:
Samurai Spirits Tenkaichi Kenkakuden / Samurai Shodown VI
Sega Clay Challenge
Sports Shooting USA
Sushi Bar
WaiWai Drive

DreamcastHub
shadow

Post#5 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:21 pm

Thanks so much man! You are seriously amazing for all the ports you did! I will be finishing up the page tonight. (Ran out of time this morning) I had a list but was def unaware of Sega Clay Shooting and Wai Wai Drive, and had no idea about Keiba Victory being touchscreen too. Thanks for clearing up the details for me too.

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#6 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:51 pm

Squarespace always interferes surfing any given page and says login, 0.o

Firefux

DreamcastHub
shadow

Post#7 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:23 am

Would you be able to check if this is still true? Like I know that's the case when you are doing the free trial for squarespace, but I have a full paid account now. If you could check for me as a favor it would be greatly appreciated.

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#8 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:34 pm

Still got Squarespaced took a lil more though

saku3
minority

Post#9 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:13 pm

add cdi ver for burned please

DreamcastHub
shadow

Post#10 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:28 pm

saku3 wrote:add cdi ver for burned please

I will add as many as i can find for ya. They will be listed as GDI or CDI depending on what I can find. Check back soon. Should be updated, working on it now,