Atomiswave for GDEMU

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: Atomiswave for GDEMU

Post#11 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:55 am

I guess this for people that dont want all of them and the light gun games. just the hits? the list is not the complete collection

MoeFoh
Uber

Post#12 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:20 am

Ian Micheal wrote:I guess this for people that dont want all of them and the light gun games. just the hits? the list is not the complete collection

Correct.
“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.”
- Charles Bukowski

Dakangel
letterbomb

Post#13 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:57 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:I guess this for people that dont want all of them and the light gun games. just the hits? the list is not the complete collection

There are people who barely could buy a dreamcast these days because of the novelty of atomiswave, you can imagine the cost of the accessories needed to play the shooting games (lightguns and crt monitors).
As the light guns are not compatible with the new televisions they do not see the case for those games, unlike others like us who can enjoy them because we have everything available for years.

This is an incomplete package, for incomplete consoles (At least it has the driving games, since a steering wheel is not mandatory)

MoeFoh
Uber

Post#14 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:16 pm

Dakangel wrote:

There are people who barely could buy a dreamcast these days because of the novelty of atomiswave, you can imagine the cost of the accessories needed to play the shooting games (lightguns and crt monitors).
As the light guns are not compatible with the new televisions they do not see the case for those games, unlike others like us who can enjoy them because we have everything available for years.

This is an incomplete package, for incomplete consoles (At least it has the driving games, since a steering wheel is not mandatory)

Nowhere does it say it is the complete library. I only post what I can personally test. Feel free to create your own build and upload it to share with everybody.
Last edited by MoeFoh on Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.”
- Charles Bukowski

MoeFoh
Uber

Post#15 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:08 pm

dubcity wrote:I will. I just have to sit still for a day to do it.

See update to original post. King of Fighters XI needs updated. yzb removed the spinning graphic in the upper right hand corner on the stage loading screen and this appears to have fixed the lockup issue. yzb is brilliant.
- Charles Bukowski

MoeFoh
Uber

Post#16 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:18 am

dubcity wrote:I will. I just have to sit still for a day to do it.

Updated build to include the lightgun titles plus the fix to kofxi. New download link.
- Charles Bukowski

mkandersson1082
MegaDeath

Post#17 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:00 pm

Ah. I can't wait until all games are running perfectly. After a certain amount of time they all tend to freeze, even those that are completable.

nosoucyfrench
shadow

Post#18 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:13 am

thank you for this links

AlanH
rebel

Post#19 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:50 am

What kind of SD Card do you use?

I got an error: "Can't init filesystem."

MoeFoh
Uber

Post#20 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:01 am

AlanH wrote:What kind of SD Card do you use?

I got an error: "Can't init filesystem."

Follow these instructions to prep your SD CARD:
https://www.reddit.com/r/dreamcast/comm ... mat_rufus/

I use SanDisk full sized SD CARDS for my clone GDEMU.

The download is for GDEMU hardware only.

Serial Adapter users should see this page:
https://www.dreamcast-talk.com/forum/vi ... 74&t=13610
- Charles Bukowski