Re: Atomiswave for GDEMU

Post#43 » Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:52 am

Wow! This is awesome! Gonna have to check this out for sure. :D

LeGil
shadow

Post#44 » Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:28 am

dubcity wrote:fighting games pack 1

sram settings (Megavolt remapped buttons)
Kenju.png

I tried Kenju from the link in that post and it seems that the layout doesn't work properly.

Instead of light punch on the X button it is both light punch and light kick (that is to say "throw" command) and instead of High Punch on Y button it is both High Punch and Hugh Kick (launcher command).

Is there anyone with a well-mapped version of the game (punches on X/Y and kicks on A/B) ?

dubcity
Super Sonic

Post#45 » Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:42 pm

LeGil wrote:
dubcity wrote:fighting games pack 1

sram settings (Megavolt remapped buttons)
Kenju.png

I tried Kenju from the link in that post and it seems that the layout doesn't work properly.

Instead of light punch on the X button it is both light punch and light kick (that is to say "throw" command) and instead of High Punch on Y button it is both High Punch and Hugh Kick (launcher command).

Is there anyone with a well-mapped version of the game (punches on X/Y and kicks on A/B) ?

For Kenju the button mapping is hard coded by Megavolt. You will need to request him for a fix. Please state your setup. Whether you are using ode or SD card, arcade stick or controller.

LeGil
shadow

Post#46 » Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:27 pm

dubcity wrote:For Kenju the button mapping is hard coded by Megavolt. You will need to request him for a fix. Please state your setup. Whether you are using ode or SD card, arcade stick or controller.

I use both an official Arcade stick and a adapter Brook Wingman DS with a dualshock PS4 on my DC via a GDemu. Thanks for your advice, I will try this way.

Drd00m
rebel

Post#47 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:52 pm

Howdy folks. I was able to remap the fighting games for my Atomiswave collection for serial port SD card, but I can not remap neo geo battle coliseum and GG isuka. Some help would be appreciated. And by the way, thanks to everyone who hase work in this ports!

nextlie
rebel

Post#48 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:31 pm

How can I change the Gilty Gear X and Isuka mapping controls to "Y - slash, B - high slash, X - punch, A - kick, RT/LT - turn" like usually is mapped in all the official releases of guilty?

Also, I feel pretty weird that in Samurai Shodown IV The hard slash is in the triggers and not in B

fernan1234
noob

Post#49 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:22 pm

Hey guys, I remember 3 years ago these Atomiswave ports were released in US (or Europe?) region by default, but it was possible to change them to Japan region through a kind of convoluted process using an old emulator and other things. 3 years later, has the process been simplified, maybe a tool released to make it easier? Or maybe someone has already shared region-changed conversions?