Making your SD card less prone to lock-ups (GDemu).

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

mkandersson1082
MegaDeath

Re: Making your SD card less prone to lock-ups (GDemu).

Post#32 » Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:18 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:480p is the way to go :)

Damn straight 8-)

fanhais
shadow

Post#33 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:35 pm

save on the statue resident evil code veronica X dreamcast for some developer or moder can try fix the tiger bug for clone GDEMU
until now the only fix is play by dreamshell with SD or HDD or mod the save game
Attachments
RE_CV-X .zip
(1.46 KiB) Downloaded 184 times

mkandersson1082
MegaDeath

Post#34 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:52 am

fanhais wrote:save on the statue resident evil code veronica X dreamcast for some developer or moder can try fix the tiger bug for clone GDEMU
until now the only fix is play by dreamshell with SD or HDD or mod the save game

Any idea how smoothly it runs over the serial port adapter? Several years ago it was laggy, especially with the FMVs. I was thinking about buying another adapter from Ali Express to backup saves & such.

yzb
Developer

Post#35 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:46 am

Gromber wrote:
yzb wrote:The problem with the Resident Evil Veronica Tiger Head bug was that it was reading too fast, causing the initialization process of items to be skipped, and this bug has been fixed in the Chinese version I'm involved in
WOW! nice job! hope that bug can be fixed in other versions!

skies of arcadia intro also have a bug for that problem , space channel 5 gets out of sync or shenmue games with the raffles, always Wins.

The problem with skies of arcadia was fixed in the Chinese version I worked on...........

video test

Other versions, which I will make when I have time...

MoeFoh
Uber

Post#36 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:26 pm

Atomiswave titles. This guy has better luck using a clone GDEMU running the latest firmware v5.20.3. Is this the answer we've been searching for? Official GDEMU owners chime in, along with any clone users of this new model.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pv4lJIt4q3g
“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.”
- Charles Bukowski

mkandersson1082
MegaDeath

Post#37 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:47 pm

MoeFoh wrote:Atomiswave titles. This guy has better luck using a clone GDEMU running the latest firmware v5.20.3. Is this the answer we've been searching for? Official GDEMU owners chime in, along with any clone users of this new model.

Going by all reports it seems to be a vast improvement over the previous version. I'll wait until the price of the new clone drops before I buy one.

MoeFoh
Uber

Post#38 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:27 am

mkandersson1082 wrote:
MoeFoh wrote:Atomiswave titles. This guy has better luck using a clone GDEMU running the latest firmware v5.20.3. Is this the answer we've been searching for? Official GDEMU owners chime in, along with any clone users of this new model.

Going by all reports it seems to be a vast improvement over the previous version. I'll wait until the price of the new clone drops before I buy one.

I'll wait and see on this model.
“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.”
- Charles Bukowski

Gromber
undertow

Post#39 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:14 pm

yzb wrote:
Gromber wrote:
yzb wrote:The problem with the Resident Evil Veronica Tiger Head bug was that it was reading too fast, causing the initialization process of items to be skipped, and this bug has been fixed in the Chinese version I'm involved in

skies of arcadia intro also have a bug for that problem , space channel 5 gets out of sync or shenmue games with the raffles, always Wins.

The problem with skies of arcadia was fixed in the Chinese version I worked on...........

video test

wow amazing job, hope you can help with that bug in the Skies of Arcadia PAL Uncensored + Undub with 60hz+vga patch version released sometime ago.

I play RE:CV PAL in VGA thanks also to japanese-cake version :)

The scene is amazing, wowww :ugeek:

fafadou
Gold Lion

Post#40 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:43 am

yzb wrote:
Gromber wrote:

video test

If you have time and energy to come back to resident evil code veronica, and if you have some memories about your outstanding chinese version, you shared kindly with @pitito, @truemaster and me, a patch in order to have the first person view from combat mode in the normal mode. There is still a little issue when you switch the view that the room is not completely loaded until you cross a door...
In our resident evil code veronica kazenban french, english and spanish translation project.
We tried to completed it but we couldn't success...
Thanks again, for all your work.

for skies of arcadia, I try to have a look in gamecube datas in order to see if I can import some cools things in the uncensored version, but there are zip... i find a tool for extracted the textures only, it's using puyo tool, but I can't be able to unzip the gamecube files... If you have any idea, or something you have done in your chinese version.
anyway you probably don't need my poor help, but don't hesitate to ask me if you want something from the uncensored version in your chinese version, I'll try my best with big pleasure :-)
Of course you can pick directly in the uncensored datas.