burn neo geo cd games

Talk about Nintendo, Xbox, PlayStation and other Sega game consoles here.
User avatar
Ian Micheal
Developer
Posts: 1874
Contact:

Re: burn neo geo cd games

Post#21 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:29 pm

aldair wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:Yes you can create images with it but you have to put the mp3s in the right order. I can show you some time it makes proper audio/data cd you can play the music in a cd player. but it has to be mds format

Make a game with bootdreams for me to download, and test it.


Ok it will be in MDS format not CDI runs on demul and nulldc - nulldc has to be the one that supports swapdisk for lid check

if you can use MDS format then i will make it does gdemu run MDS isos ? you cant make a proper version with bootdreams makingit a cdi

User avatar
aldair
St.Jimmy
Posts: 394

Re: burn neo geo cd games

Post#22 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:35 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:Yes you can create images with it but you have to put the mp3s in the right order. I can show you some time it makes proper audio/data cd you can play the music in a cd player. but it has to be mds format



When you edit the mp3 bootdreams order it will stop doing iso and close the program.
Last edited by aldair on Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Ian Micheal
Developer
Posts: 1874
Contact:

Re: burn neo geo cd games

Post#23 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:37 pm

what version are you using of bootdreams ? v1.0.6c does not do that example

bootdreamscdda.png


have to select mds and then extras you have to put the mp3s in the bootdreams folder
bootdreamscdda2.png
Last edited by Ian Micheal on Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
aldair
St.Jimmy
Posts: 394

Re: burn neo geo cd games

Post#24 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:40 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:what version are you using of bootdreams ? v1.0.6c does not do that example

bootdreamscdda.png

Without editing the mp3 he makes the image but the songs will be random!

User avatar
aldair
St.Jimmy
Posts: 394

Re: burn neo geo cd games

Post#25 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:42 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:what version are you using of bootdreams ? v1.0.6c does not do that example

bootdreamscdda.png

have to select mds and then extras you have to put the mp3s in the bootdreams folder
bootdreamscdda2.png

show temp folder?

User avatar
Ian Micheal
Developer
Posts: 1874
Contact:

Re: burn neo geo cd games

Post#26 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:43 pm

Mine are not random I can make games having the right order by this

bootdreamscdda3.png

247
Toy Commander
Posts: 564

Re: burn neo geo cd games

Post#27 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:45 pm

So, going the easy way, i just need to burn the cue file with imgburn to have 1 game per disc, and then 1 disc per emulator (neocd or neo4all) right?

Unfortunately i must agree with ian, even a clone gdemu costs money some people oan't afford, so it's pretty understandable we prefer to burn games or buy originals if we can :)

User avatar
Ian Micheal
Developer
Posts: 1874
Contact:

Re: burn neo geo cd games

Post#28 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:48 pm

Inside boot dreams there is a CDDA folder you delete all in there place your mp3s in there.

bootdreamscdda4.png
bootdreamscdda4.png (10.08 KiB) Viewed 1326 times



once you put them in there then start the program. it does not do it random you can watch as it does in order

User avatar
aldair
St.Jimmy
Posts: 394

Re: burn neo geo cd games

Post#29 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:48 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:Mine are not random I can make games having the right order by this

bootdreamscdda3.png

I will try to do in bootdreams.

User avatar
Ian Micheal
Developer
Posts: 1874
Contact:

Re: burn neo geo cd games

Post#30 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:50 pm

247 wrote:So, going the easy way, i just need to burn the cue file with imgburn to have 1 game per disc, and then 1 disc per emulator (neocd or neo4all) right?

Unfortunately i must agree with ian, even a clone gdemu costs money some people oan't afford, so it's pretty understandable we prefer to burn games or buy originals if we can :)



Right if you find a game with a cue file burn that you can use it on both.. the cue file tells it were all the music goes

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Other Consoles”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users