Coolest thing you've ever done while playing a game.

Talk about Nintendo, Xbox, PlayStation and other Sega game consoles here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Megas_XLR
minority

Coolest thing you've ever done while playing a game.

Post#1 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:19 pm

Example here (it's true):
On my seventh? Birthday I got SSBM and me and my friends were messing with it. My friend put it on the highest setting diffuculty and managed to get through classic mode after dying a whole lot. When he got to master and crazy hand he just couldn't beat them so I made him hand over the controller. And the first time I tried...I won. Without taking any damage. Greatest moment ever.
Now post cool stuff you've done!

Logic
core

Re: Coolest thing you've ever done while playing a game.

Post#2 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:21 pm

While playing Battlefront 2 as the Rebels in Galactic Conquest, Tatooine fell under attack by imperial forces. Naturally I was prompted by the game to rally to it's defense. So I did, going in with no bonuses chosen as I usually do anyway(awarded weapons are not bonuses).
Now in Battlefront 2 terms, virtually every planet can be won over by either side with little to no difficulty(if done right). The only exceptions to this are Naboo(Both sides always suffer ridiculous casualties) and Endor(Playing here as the imperials SUCKS).

Being that way, I didn't expect much trouble in defending Tatooine. Lo and behold I guess the AI tried to backstab or cheat me, because even early on, my AI compadres didn't seem to be holding command posts well at all. Respawning for Team mates was ridiculous and wasn't helping secure a victory. Eventually it got to the point where we were down to one and couldn't expand to the nearest CP areas. Eventually they stopped respawning because I failed to realize that I alone was the only member who had not died once during the fight. So I was down to my last man, me.

I was virtually cornered inside the area where Jabba's craft was stationed, and there were still 60 imperial AI units on the battlefield. So I bogged down and held inside the craft itself, using any cover(there's not much on that craft) I could to pick off the imperials with a blaster rifle(Soldier class). To my surprise I had actually managed to repel almost every single one that attempted to board or otherwise kill me. When it became 7 to 1 instead of 60 to 1, I had to hunt the last few down, but it was met with success as I usually got the jump on them.

That is my personal memory of the greatest achievement I have in a game.
Freedoms:
1,2,3,4. The whole can benefit

Megas_XLR
minority

Re: Coolest thing you've ever done while playing a game.

Post#3 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:26 pm

I had sorta the same thing happen to me on battle front one in the arena like stage. I was ontop of the box and I left fora minute and didn't pause and when I came back we had two people left and thirty of the enemy. I sniped all the people in the arena and pulled out my pistol and went stealth mode on the rest haha