Old man rant

Talk about Nintendo, Xbox, PlayStation and other Sega game consoles here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

GameOverYeah
Graffiti Grind

Old man rant

Post#1 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:42 pm

I recently got an Xbox 360. I figured the games are cheap and the console is cheap so why not.

I have been enjoying it. But one problem: I have been having trouble setting up Xbox Live.

Eventually I managed to create an xbox live account, but then I can't simply log into it while being logged into my profile which has all my save games.

I don't care about playing online; I do however want to download some demos and digital-only games. And the only way to do this is to log into your xbox live account. But I cannot do something so simple as syncing my profile which has all my save games, and my xbox live account which I already created.

Help would be welcome from the less illiterate members of the community. :geek:

K0rN b4LL
fire

Re: Old man rant

Post#2 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:05 pm

How did you set up your live account? I had my 360 for a while before getting XBL as well, but its been about a decade since then so I don't remember all the details. If I remember correctly I did it from my 360 and was logged into that profile while signing up for live so thats the profile it took. Probably some other steps I'm not remembering though.

GameOverYeah
Graffiti Grind

Post#3 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:27 pm

The problem is that when I started the XBL account they forced me to log off lol

ch0pzta
GD-ROM

Post#4 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:59 am

Current online Dreamcast games:
Quake 3 Arena - -ch0pzta>
Phantasy Star Online (Version 2) - ch0pzta - HUmar - YELLOWBOZE Lv60-odd

everynewday84
Nemesis

Post#5 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:55 pm

Have you run this by MS customer support?
This is a message to you:
Do what you love; Love what you do.

Return to “Other Consoles”