Looking for .mod music to my Gameboy game

Talk about Handheld gaming devices and Mobile gaming here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

FlorreW
Animated Violence

Looking for .mod music to my Gameboy game

Post#1 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:05 am

Just putting this out.

I am making a Viking themed Gameboy game, think it will be done in a couple of days. (Maybe a week with all testing)

I have no skill at all at making .mod music files for Gameboy and wanted to check if there is anyone here that likes to compose or have done music for Gameboy earlier that wants the music in a game.

Hit me here or PM if you are interested :D

mathuyaar76
noob

Re: Looking for .mod music to my Gameboy game

Post#2 » Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:30 am

I don’t know about the color, but advance and ds have the midify interface from division 6. That would let you use it as a MIDI controller.

Looking around, I’m guessing you are finding the pitch mods that hijack the internal clock. I would guess that the theory would be the same, but some of the parts would need to be changed, since the clock is different. I would also guess that the additional room provided by the dmg may be necessary to fit the pot and switch people are using. Though, you could always make a remote for that.

[url="https://routerlogin.ltd/"]router login[/url]

[url="https://pikashow.ltd/"]watch IPL[/url]
Last edited by mathuyaar76 on Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

FlorreW
Animated Violence

Re: Looking for .mod music to my Gameboy game

Post#3 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:10 am

mathuyaar76 wrote:I don’t know about the color, but advance and ds have the midify interface from division 6. That would let you use it as a MIDI controller.

Looking around, I’m guessing you are finding the pitch mods that hijack the internal clock. I would guess that the theory would be the same, but some of the parts would need to be changed, since the clock is different. I would also guess that the additional room provided by the dmg may be necessary to fit the pot and switch people are using. Though, you could always make a remote for that.

Thanks for the answer. That project is done by now (i went without any music) . Recently found out that the new version of GB studio has support to "more easy" create music and or sound effects. So i will try that next time i do a gb project.

Thanks anyway , i appreciate