Intrepid Izzy

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

BloodBrother
core

Re: Intrepid Izzy

Post#131 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:23 am

If i remember correctly, you mentioned that there may be figurines left over after the kick-starts get theirs? I did kick start, but it was only the game, and i an interested in grabbing one should there be any left. Do you know yet how much those my be?
THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT IS A LIE.

If you want it, come and take it from me. If you think you can, you still dont know me.

Roel
Developer

Post#132 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:30 am

BloodBrother wrote:If i remember correctly, you mentioned that there may be figurines left over after the kick-starts get theirs? I did kick start, but it was only the game, and i an interested in grabbing one should there be any left. Do you know yet how much those my be?

I was planning to determine their price only once I've actually received them, so I can be absolutely sure there there are no surprises. I hope that's ok with you. :)

Nico0020
Sunday Shootout

Post#133 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:29 am

I might jump on that also if its an option later. A great many kickstarters make their bonuses with 3D printers, and I am just not a fan. 3D printers are a miracle of technology, but still in its infancy. I can always see something and recognize it was 3D printed. Id rather pay a premium for a proper injection mold.

Senile Team you guys keep just making me smile. Everything you have done thoughout the scene has been top notch, and I hope you don't go anywhere for a long time :)

BloodBrother
core

Post#134 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:54 am

Of course that is , Roel. I'm very eager to get one, so i figured I'd ask is all. May i ask if Nov is still the target release date?

If you want it, come and take it from me. If you think you can, you still dont know me.

Roel
Developer

Post#135 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:38 am

Nico0020 wrote:Senile Team you guys keep just making me smile. Everything you have done thoughout the scene has been top notch, and I hope you don't go anywhere for a long time :)

Thank you! Those are very kind words.

BloodBrother wrote:Of course that is , Roel. I'm very eager to get one, so i figured I'd ask is all. May i ask if Nov is still the target release date?

Basically, yes. But annoyingly some things haven't been moving according to schedule (through no fault of mine), so I must admit that does make me feel a bit nervous. For example, I had expected to have those figurines months ago already. In any case, if I find that I have to adjust the schedule, I will let you know.

Wrath of Khan
Sega RPG

Post#136 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:13 pm

Roel wrote:
Wrath of Khan wrote:Are those figures injection molded or 3d printed?

Injection molded.

Wrath of Khan wrote:Was it cost effective?

Errrrr... No. It seemed like it would be, but in the end it turned out to be very expensive. :( Nevertheless, I still think this was the better choice over 3D printing.

Wrath of Khan wrote:what is the quality like?

Fantastic! You couldn't get anywhere near it with 3D printing.

Wrath of Khan wrote:Just curious in case I try make a figurine one day too. Izzy looks great btw.

Thanks! What do you have in mind?

Yeah, injection molded is still expensive I guess. I have tons of assets from a canceled video game project, sprite art, concept art etc. Real cool character designs. I had a story for the game in the form of a comic book too- so I am working on finishing the comic at least. It was just a passing thought that it would be cool to see one of the designs as a plastic figurine.

BloodBrother
core

Post#137 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:45 pm

Thanks for the reply Roel!

bramenjam
rebel

Post#138 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:55 pm

As explained in the Kickstarter update, I'll be taking over some promotional duties from Roel. So I hereby proudly present... a link to the new update :lol:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/se ... ts/2238100

Anyway, good progress was made on the game, including some new 'dropping off a ledge mechanics'. Check it out.

mrneo240
Rank 9

Post#139 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:32 am

Nice

segata sanshiro
Cracked LCD

Post#140 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:50 pm

Amazing work!

Return to “New Games”