Dreamcast Live Saturday Night Sports Night!! - Saturdays @ 9:00PM Eastern

Schedule a time to play Dreamcast games online here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Forum rules
Post your Time Zone when scheduling for games. Use this map for reference: Time Zone Map
ncman071
Sunday Shootout

Re: Dreamcast Live Monday Night Sportsball - Mondays @ 9:00PM Eastern

Post#41 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:09 am

looking forward to some nba action tonight!!

2koolpa
photon blast

Post#42 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:47 pm

Just a quick heads up, I will be late tonight. I will try be on before or at least at ten. Have fun in NBA and I'll probably go straight to NFL once I'm on.

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#43 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:20 pm

I did some NCAA with the ncman, bummer my primary cast spins up but does not recognize NFL2k2! I assume that's the favorite, anyone to NFL2k1 me?

Guess I will have to look for another GD and see ={

itsthinkingstill
Vagabond

Post#44 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:25 pm

The second game with Bob was really close!

ncman071
Sunday Shootout

Post#45 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:03 pm

super nintendo sega genesis when i was dead broke i couldnt picture this

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#46 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:22 pm

itsthinkingstill wrote:The second game with Bob was really close!

I played against itsthinkingstill last night (against my best judgement to play). It wasn't close. He (Miami) scored a touchdown but accidentally selected the wrong penalty option and lost it. I had multiple roughing the passer penalties right after the magic fumble where I coughed up the ball to Miami near the end of the 1st half. You can't play if you make mistakes like that. I cannot believe how bad I am playing this thing online and the weird circumstance that I received back-to-back roughing the passer calls. Never happened to me in real life for if it did, someone would be on the bench.

INT was also weird as McNabb (who I am not a fan of) never under-threw footballs in his career (he was an over-thrower and never had touch on short to mid range passes), but in the virtual world, he did in this game. There was no real lag issues, so it was not a factor.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

itsthinkingstill
Vagabond

Post#47 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:14 am

Bob Dobbs wrote:
itsthinkingstill wrote:The second game with Bob was really close!

I played against itsthinkingstill last night (against my best judgement to play). It wasn't close. He (Miami) scored a touchdown but accidentally selected the wrong penalty option and lost it. I had multiple roughing the passer penalties right after the magic fumble where I coughed up the ball to Miami near the end of the 1st half. You can't play if you make mistakes like that. I cannot believe how bad I am playing this thing online and the weird circumstance that I received back-to-back roughing the passer calls. Never happened to me in real life for if it did, someone would be on the bench.

INT was also weird as McNabb (who I am not a fan of) never under-threw footballs in his career (he was an over-thrower and never had touch on short to mid range passes), but in the virtual world, he did in this game. There was no real lag issues, so it was not a factor.

Dont worry Bob, were all in this to have fun and i had a blast! :D

itsthinkingstill
Vagabond

Post#48 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:14 am

ncman071 wrote:super nintendo sega genesis when i was dead broke i couldnt picture this

What?

ncman071
Sunday Shootout

Post#49 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:32 am

lol..just an old rap song...has nothing to do with anything...i am a tard sometimes

ncman071
Sunday Shootout

Post#50 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:33 am

ofmannotmachine kicked my bootay last night nfl2k2 16-0....and beat me in nba2k2 by 1 pt