New Member! Happy to be here!

Say Hi and introduce yourself to the forum here!

Moderator: pcwzrd13

SaliCola
rebel

Re: New Member! Happy to be here!

Post#11 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:15 am

Bob Dobbs wrote:Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here. Anything you need to know, we will help as best as we can.

Thanks Bob, I really happy to be here in Dreamcast-take with you and other awesome members :)

VS2 Junkie
rebel

Post#12 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:52 am

Welcome

just joined myself and getting back in to the DC

SaliCola
rebel

Post#13 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:09 am

mistamontiel wrote:Monaco CDI

BIG thanks to mrneo for making this gem more accessible!@#

Thank you for your helpful guidance.

SaliCola
rebel

Post#14 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:13 am

Now, I have all of DC online games except PSO. I think that I have to use the original game (GD-ROM). I am going to buy this game from ebay.

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#15 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:35 pm

Yes it is encouraged to have your own SNAK (serial number+access key) to play Sylverant's PSOv2 so make sure no kid scrubbed it off er wrote on it. PM seller be sure that the SNAK is intact (it's a sticker under where the GD sits)

Then you want the torrent from http://psopalace.sylverant.net/ , slap in a Taiyo Yuden CD-R and burnnn!

Ives fixed the filesort, playing off the GD it's like death so much grind and loading three/four characters definitely is an entire minute of laser grinding

EDIT: Also made aware of if you go for a PAL copy you need to input your SNAK with the GD firstly. Then you can use Ives' outstanding CDI

TheMadPolarBear
shadow

Post#16 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:27 pm

Definiely join us on Quake! I’ve missed the last 2 weeks unfortunately but you should definitely check it out. Regular game nights every Friday!
Online games - Quake 3 Arena, PSOv2, Worms World Party

SaliCola
rebel

Post#17 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:49 am

mistamontiel wrote:Yes it is encouraged to have your own SNAK (serial number+access key) to play Sylverant's PSOv2 so make sure no kid scrubbed it off er wrote on it. PM seller be sure that the SNAK is intact (it's a sticker under where the GD sits)

Then you want the torrent from http://psopalace.sylverant.net/ , slap in a Taiyo Yuden CD-R and burnnn!

Ives fixed the filesort, playing off the GD it's like death so much grind and loading three/four characters definitely is an entire minute of laser grinding

EDIT: Also made aware of if you go for a PAL copy you need to input your SNAK with the GD firstly. Then you can use Ives' outstanding CDI

Thank you for your guidance

SaliCola
rebel

Post#18 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:52 am

Xiden wrote:
SaliCola wrote:Thank you, Glad to see you. I'm looking forward to playing with all of you online.
I use cd-r for my dreamcast and I have all of online games, but I cannot find cdi for Monaco online and PBA Bowling 2001, Can anyone help me?

Pba bowling can be obtained here

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10412

Click TRURip link
Go to Games(Multiregion) and the pba cdi will be there

Send a PM to Mechanic, I think he has a link to Monaco online cdi

I wrote it by DiscJuggler. It work but in start menu when I push the start button it bring me to start menu of dreamcast and exit the game??? I have checked several times by different writing method and again the same thing happened.

Xiden
Developer

Post#19 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:31 am

SaliCola wrote:
Xiden wrote:
SaliCola wrote:Thank you, Glad to see you. I'm looking forward to playing with all of you online.
I use cd-r for my dreamcast and I have all of online games, but I cannot find cdi for Monaco online and PBA Bowling 2001, Can anyone help me?

Pba bowling can be obtained here

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10412

Click TRURip link
Go to Games(Multiregion) and the pba cdi will be there

Send a PM to Mechanic, I think he has a link to Monaco online cdi

I wrote it by DiscJuggler. It work but in start menu when I push the start button it bring me to start menu of dreamcast and exit the game??? I have checked several times by different writing method and again the same thing happened.

Which game PBA or Monaco?

ncman071
Sunday Shootout

Post#20 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:34 am

we need to recruit at least 100 more players