Dreamcast Ultimate Archive

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderator: mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
sgmx
lithium

Re: Dreamcast Ultimate Archive

Post#41 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:16 pm

Hi everyone, does anyone know if a GDI image of PBA Bowling 2k1 exist, I just have a cdi image of that game.

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#42 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:09 pm

I don't know that a GDI version was ever released of this. Hell, with the last beta of Half-Life we got last year, it was the first time the game was ever found on a GDI. The original 2003 release I believe also came from a GDI but was never released to the public as such. I just perused Google and wasn't coming up with anything other than the regular CDI release.

sgmx
lithium

Post#43 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:08 am

Ok thanks for your reply, I was under the same impression that the GDI of that game was never released, I was just hoping that I might have just missed it..

KakarotX0013
noob

Post#44 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:42 am

Hi everyone. This is my first post here. Sorry if this has been covered. I can not find an answer. I got the GDemu for Christmas and am getting the games together. I plan on using cdi and gdi. Does anyone know of a list of games that are in cdi format and have no extra compression or anything? basically just the dummy data taken out of the original gdi. Thank you

Wombat
Crazy Taxi!

Post#45 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:35 am

There is no GDI image of PBA Bowling, at the time it got leaked there was no practical use for an untouched format and preservation wasn't really on the radar. So the only thing out there is a .CDI. For EU users it's best to fetch the modified image with the region check removed, the 'official' release only worked on US-systems.

louis012345678
undertow

Post#46 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:37 am

I only know GDI sorry :-/
https://archive.org/download/RedumpSega ... st20160613

p.s. couldn't find pba bowling either

qbertx
noob

Post#47 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:53 pm

was wondering if anyone has a TOSEC dump of Triggerheart Exelica