Here it's my PC/router/xbox setup for
1. I has given my pc and my xbox a static ip
IP: 192.168.2.30 PC // .31 Xbox
2. In my router the following Kai ports are open for the PC IP address.
34522 UDP and TCP
1079 UDP and TCP
3. In my case I had to restart my router, my Xbox and my PC.
No idea why, but if I did not do that, it did not work.
4. Check the "METRIX" to see if your Xbox is listed in the Kai start engine page.
for this you have to start the system link
option in a game like Halo, for example.
5. If i looking for players or hosting a game, first i close the Main page and start the User Interface.
I have already played Halo2 with these settings today.
HOPEFULLY !! it helps a bit.
Im still online on Xlink about one hour tonight. My Kai username is' mother_b