Metallic

Re: SLaVE

Post#261 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:04 pm

This made my day!

Wrath of Khan
Sega RPG

Post#262 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:29 pm

8 months later... I have no faith in the programmers to finish this and am considering a refund. Bugs? It must be an infestation. Someone call an exterminator...

Wombat
Vagabond

Post#263 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:28 am

Seeing the pre-orders were handled by the GOAT-store, I have all faith that one day we will get our game or our money back. What I don't understand though, is the lack of proper communication. Regardless of how big or small the team is, it should not be that difficult to give timely updates.

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#264 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:33 am

I was just thinking about this yesterday. Yeah, this is getting ridiculous. I'm considering asking for a refund too.

FlorreW
Animated Violence

Post#265 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:54 pm

The lack of information from the developers makes me wanna refund . I respekt thst it can taket a looooooooong time but not that they dont tell us whats happening.

Nico0020
Sunday Shootout

Post#266 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:06 am

I think the game is just broken at its core, and only a full rewrite of the game would fix it. I haven't canceled it, as I believe TheGoatStore is good to issue refunds when the dev(s?) finally admit the project is no longer being worked on.

The DC community is kind and understanding about things, and if the dev just communicated properly they would not be in the situation they are in now.

Intrepid Izzy was delayed, yet the devs have kept constant communication with their backers and fans. That goes such a long way.

VasiliyRS
Uber

Post#267 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:19 am

Latest notes about SLaVE i have found are here:

https://www.facebook.com/corbin.annis/p ... 0181719742
and
https://www.facebook.com/corbin.annis/p ... 1365400621

It seems like it is still under development...

Nz17
St.Jimmy

Post#268 » Sat May 11, 2019 4:13 am

According to those Facebook posts, "Jay X Townsend" now goes by "Jay X Trent." I wonder why.

Corbyn
Developer

Post#269 » Sun May 19, 2019 3:54 am

FlorreW wrote:The lack of information from the developers makes me wanna refund . I respekt thst it can taket a looooooooong time but not that they dont tell us whats happening.

Just hang tight. GOAT deserves the support, we do not, and I take full responsibility. I have been polishing the game for release in the next month, can’t say much more.

FlorreW
Animated Violence

Post#270 » Sun May 19, 2019 6:20 am

Corbyn wrote:
FlorreW wrote:The lack of information from the developers makes me wanna refund . I respekt thst it can taket a looooooooong time but not that they dont tell us whats happening.

Just hang tight. GOAT deserves the support, we do not, and I take full responsibility. I have been polishing the game for release in the next month, can’t say much more.

I still have not asked for a refund, and i will not because of your answer and that yes , Goat deserves it. If the game is going to be released next month thats great news !

If not , then please inform us about this and also try to complete it at least until christmas ;)

Return to “New Games”