Rainbow Six

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
AgentMomo
Prince of Persia

Rainbow Six

Post#1 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:37 pm

So I gave up and ditched my Rainbow Six , it was too hard to figure out the ladder climbing and stuff lol.

Now apparently I hear their is a lot of approvements in ROUGE SPEAR.

Sounds like to me Rouge Spear is the better one ?

HuntrRose
Vagabond

Re: Rainbow Six

Post#2 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:32 pm

I have them both and I can tell you it was the worst 4.75 I have spent on Dreamcast...

if they were worth more than postage id trade them in an instant...

AgentMomo
Prince of Persia

Post#3 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:29 pm

OK Cool , I did the right thing then lol.

Yeah I'm just looking for some type of sneaking mission game like thing lol

I remember people comparing Rainbow Six to Syphon Filter ,

DUDE Syphon Filter blows Rainbow Six out of the water lol.

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Post#4 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:33 pm

AgentMomo wrote:Yeah I'm just looking for some type of sneaking mission game like thing lol

Look no further than Headhunter. Basically the Dreamcast equivalent of Metal Gear Solid. Excellent game!
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live

AgentMomo
Prince of Persia

Post#5 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:01 pm

I heard great things about HEADHUNTER ,

I ditched my MGS Bleemcast do not like the fact I got to waste a whole VMU on it lol

I just looked at videos of SOLDIER OF FORTUNE , that game looks great ,

Also looking up Hidden and Dangerous . theses games look more up my alley then anything lol.

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Post#6 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:32 pm

AgentMomo wrote:I just looked at videos of SOLDIER OF FORTUNE , that game looks great

Soldier of Fortune is awesome! It's the complete opposite of a stealth game though. :lol:
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live

AgentMomo
Prince of Persia

Post#7 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:35 pm

pcwzrd13 wrote:
AgentMomo wrote:I just looked at videos of SOLDIER OF FORTUNE , that game looks great

Soldier of Fortune is awesome! It's the complete opposite of a stealth game though. :lol:

Yeah I think I am in the wrong genre or something when I explain things.

When I had PS1 , The shooting mission games I liked playing where

Medal Of Honor 1 and the 1st Syphon Filter.

Seems like Soldier of Fortune IS IT :mrgreen:

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#8 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:06 pm

Bring extra patience

beanboy
Wazza

Post#9 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:42 pm

Check out sega's Outtrigger. :)

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#10 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:58 pm

Bro lol, just buy a cheap ass memory card on eBay or something and use one of those for a Bleem card. I have one of my memory bank pages of my cheap Nyko 2x memory card dedicated to Bleem games. Best part is all 3 games work on the same formatted card. So just maximize your Bleem experience by trying out the other 2 games. They are literally 3 of the BEST PSX games. I still have my GT2 save from back in 2009 and I will be damned if I will loose it. I put in hundreds of hours into that game on DC to get the Suzuki Pikes Peak Escudo.

Still waiting on japanese_cake to remove the protections from Bleem like he said he was planning to do so they work from clone GDEMU's.

Also, once the protections are removed we should theoretically be able to have selfbooting images of the games. Plus you can now play Integral on DC and experience that version of the game from first person perspective.

https://metalgear.fandom.com/wiki/Metal ... :_Integral

Grab the patch here.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=10881

Return to “Lounge”