SLaVE

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Wrath of Khan
Sega RPG

Re: SLaVE

Post#281 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:52 pm

Almost a month since last mention of ready for release...

Nz17
St.Jimmy

Post#282 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:11 am

I'm still banking on it being a 9-9-19 release to coincide with the N.A. launch's 20th anniversary.

Nico0020
Sunday Shootout

Post#283 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:29 am

Corbyn wrote:
FlorreW wrote:The lack of information from the developers makes me wanna refund . I respekt thst it can taket a looooooooong time but not that they dont tell us whats happening.

Just hang tight. GOAT deserves the support, we do not, and I take full responsibility. I have been polishing the game for release in the next month, can’t say much more.
May 19 -------> July 19

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Tarnish
Prince of Persia

Post#284 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:48 am

Nico0020 wrote:
Corbyn wrote:
FlorreW wrote:The lack of information from the developers makes me wanna refund . I respekt thst it can taket a looooooooong time but not that they dont tell us whats happening.

Just hang tight. GOAT deserves the support, we do not, and I take full responsibility. I have been polishing the game for release in the next month, can’t say much more.
May 19 -------> July 19

The temptation to post the "So that was a fucking lie." meme is too damn high!

Wrath of Khan
Sega RPG

Post#285 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:07 am

Refund time. An obviously broken game engine with devs not giving any real time, if even feasible, to fix it.

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#286 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:26 am

I'm seriously considering a refund too. This is just ridiculous.

FlorreW
Animated Violence

Post#287 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:14 pm

Seriously Corbyn , 3 months now ?
You promised the game would be released 2 months ago, and as usual not evem an update within reasonable time ... (Sry my bad english)

I really wanted this game in the dreamcast, ill give it until 1st september ---->

No update and explanation = refund.

Wrath of Khan
Sega RPG

Post#288 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:59 pm

True. I will take the refund and buy a new game. If slave ever comes out I might buy it then.

Nico0020
Sunday Shootout

Post#289 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:33 am

I dont understand what's so hard about not disappearing for months at a time. If they hadn't taken my money years ago then I wouldn't give a shit. If they were just making the game (without a preorder) and said "when it's done," then I'd have no problem and continue to cheer them on. However Corbyn continues to pull a Falco, and disappear from the people who gave their money. There is nothing secreitve about game dev on the Dreamcast. This "thats all I can say right now" is nonsense. The game engine is borken and unfixable. Corbyn if you want to set things right, just refund everyone and release what you have to the community.

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#290 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:19 am

Nico0020 wrote:I dont understand what's so hard about not disappearing for months at a time. If they hadn't taken my money years ago then I wouldn't give a shit. If they were just making the game (without a preorder) and said "when it's done," then I'd have no problem and continue to cheer them on. However Corbyn continues to pull a Falco, and disappear from the people who gave their money. There is nothing secreitve about game dev on the Dreamcast. This "thats all I can say right now" is nonsense. The game engine is borken and unfixable. Corbyn if you want to set things right, just refund everyone and release what you have to the community.

I think you hit the nail on head by referring to Falco, too. It's not just these two, it can be people in general. Specifically with DC projects it's nearly the same with SLaVE, Elysian Shadows, Whatever and the Star Sheriffs, they all have no problem going silent. I understand work, side-work, family, life in general, but it only takes a moment to write an update to let people know what's going on. (Though I think Falco is a crook, and probably the Star Sheriffs too).

Return to “New Games”