SLaVE

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

FlorreW
Animated Violence

Re: SLaVE

Post#301 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:07 am

mazonemayu wrote:
Wrath of Khan wrote:That other dc game - soldier shooter thingy i backed on kickstarter looks ace too- forgotten the name lol.

Sabr Rider? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Xeno crisis i guess, looks ace, just like izzy !

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#302 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:44 am

mazonemayu wrote:
Wrath of Khan wrote:That other dc game - soldier shooter thingy i backed on kickstarter looks ace too- forgotten the name lol.

Oh god that Kickstarter makes me mad.

(Xeno Crisis is the shooter, btw).

lerabot
blackout!

Post#303 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:15 pm

Xeno Crisis looks so good!

Gogo Corbachu, we need slave!
Indie Game Studio

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Post#304 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:28 pm

DCGX wrote:
mazonemayu wrote:

Oh god that Kickstarter makes me mad.

(Xeno Crisis is the shooter, btw).

Yeah, well...you win some, you lose some I guess.

I wasn’t too happy with the kickstarter edition of FX Unit Yuki: I funded for the treasure box, and it came with the regular Josh Prod version of the game instead of the kickstarter exclusive. I sent em an mail and they replied with: that’s because you live in europe, Josh Prod handles the game for us there...

So basically only folks in the US have the actual game they funded...I’m not making a big deal out of it, coz I have the cardboard box and the extra’s (well most of it, coz along the way they canned the phone card that was included in the kickstarter too, they only sent that to the PCE backers) that come with it, but communication if often not what it should be with those things...
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here

Roel
Developer

Post#305 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:50 pm

mazonemayu wrote:they replied with: that’s because you live in europe

Oh, you live in Europe! Clearly you brought this upon yourself then. :lol:

lerabot wrote:Xeno Crisis looks so good!

It really does!

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Post#306 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:26 pm

Roel ye olde world rules :lol: :lol:
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here

Wrath of Khan
Sega RPG

Post#307 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:18 am

mazonemayu wrote:

Don't remind me. Lol. That money is gone.

Wrath of Khan
Sega RPG

Post#308 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:20 am

Yup xeno crisis. Should be sweet.

Nico0020
Sunday Shootout

Post#309 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:49 am

Got a response to my original email that an update was coming out. About an hour later an update arrived from Dan at TheGoatStore.

Hey everyone,

So first, the elephant in the room. This update is way, like super way, incredibly overdue. I'm not going to write a million excuses or anything like that, and instead of dwelling on the fact that I didn't write much for long in this update, I just want to say I am sorry. It's not the usual way that things happen around here, but it happened and that sucks.

Here's what doesn't suck - as I type this, I am downloading and burning a CDR with what is expected to be SUPER close to the final version of the game.

I realize that this has been an extremely long road, and I can assure you that there is no one more excited than us that the finishing line is within sight. For those of you that have stuck with us, you have no idea how much we appreciate the support. If there is anyone getting this email who dropped out, we still appreciate the support and we apologize for the length of time it took to finish. We've learned a ton with this project, and will do our best to not repeat the lengthy delays.

A few important questions I want to address:

- What should I do if I moved?!? It's been a long time!

Gary and I both lived in different houses when we announced the game, so we totally get it. There will be a delay between going gold and sending the games out, and in that time we will be contacting everyone and confirming your address so we can get the games to the right point.

- Wait, ANOTHER a delay between going gold and production?!?!? What!

So here's what the next steps on our end are - once we confirm we're gold, we contact the manufacturing plant and get in line for a production spot. The speed of production then depends on what else they have going. There are less plants that make CDs now than there were, so that time can vary. Because of this, production could take three months from the point they verify our gold copies to the point we get games in hand. The good news is when they verify the gold copies, we get an actual date that we should get the games from the manufacturer, and we'll share that ASAP after that.

- That sucks, can I still get my money back?

Sure! Just write me back! It does take a couple days, but we get it if it doesn't work for you any more!

- Why did you wait until 9/9/2019 to send this?

It's funny, it just worked out this way. If it was up to me, I would have send this email two hours ago as there is only 25 minutes left of 9/9 as I write this. More to the point, I would have rather wrote this email two years ago, as it's again been a long road, but...

Well, this took me a little bit of time to write so I'm no longer waiting for the image to burn...

https://www.midwestgamingclassic.com/wp ... 404287.jpg

At least we have an update finally, and once again a timeline. However this is the same song and dance we have heard before. Just gonna continue to wait and see I guess. However he really should have address what the fuck has been going on.... What is the bug, what was done to try and solve the issue. What was so "game breaking" about it, as many games have bugs in their final version.

Thoughts?

Roel
Developer

Post#310 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:24 am

Nico0020 wrote:What is the bug, what was done to try and solve the issue. What was so "game breaking" about it, as many games have bugs in their final version.

I can't answer for them, of course, but from what I heard, there was a memory leak. That means that at some point the DC runs out of available RAM, which likely causes the system to halt and and the screen to either freeze or go blank.

Return to “New Games”