SLaVE

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

DCGX
Vagabond

Re: SLaVE

Post#311 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:02 pm

Hm. I didn't get an email update. Was that sent if you preorderd the game? I should maybe check my address too.

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Post#312 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:13 pm

I got one too
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here

Nico0020
Sunday Shootout

Post#313 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:31 pm

The email's are being sent to everyone, even those who cancelled their preorders. It just took a long time for Dan to roll them all out apparently. As of a few hours ago he said he still wasn't done.

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#314 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:09 pm

I found it. It was in my spam folder. That's the first time that happened.

Wrath of Khan
Sega RPG

Post#315 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:28 am

Yup. Spam for me too

Wrath of Khan
Sega RPG

Post#316 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:34 pm

An ex hypertension dev said that hypertension is a dead project. He said its a mess over there. I asked if it could be the same with slave. He said that it was wise that I had asked for a refund. I tend to believe it.

I can use the money for josh prods mech shooter. Looks great.

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#317 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:57 am

'Hypertension' doesn't surprise me and surprises me at the same time, and for the same reason: they've been working on it for so long. So we'll see.

I'm still hanging on to my 'SLaVE' preorder for now. If the New Year comes with nothing new, then I'll request a refund.

Nico0020
Sunday Shootout

Post#318 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:41 pm

DCGX wrote:'Hypertension' doesn't surprise me and surprises me at the same time, and for the same reason: they've been working on it for so long. So we'll see.

I'm still hanging on to my 'SLaVE' preorder for now. If the New Year comes with nothing new, then I'll request a refund.

I'm in the same boat as you. At this point I am going to wait until the end of the year. If it hits 2020 and nothing happens , i'll take it as a sign this nonsense is never getting resolved and demand a refund. Of course I'd love to be proven wrong.

Shame about hypertension. If neither of these games happen, I sincerely hope the dev(s) come out and explain what happened and then just release what they have. I really wish the Dreamcast scene wasn't so secreive about their work, it has been a problem that has plagued the community from the beginning.

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#319 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:51 pm

I'd like to be proven wrong too.

I don't know if it's secrecy moreso just poor communicators or people that underestimated the task. Obviously lack of resources, money and just life are factors, but I'm leaning more towards some of these people just aren't the type to handle things well. (There are exceptions, of course).

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#320 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:08 pm

Well depending on the dev system used .. when pushing to the max you find bugs in api's and parts of kos and GCC that has nothing to do with the engine or code your compiling it with.. I would say thats been the problem.. It's just a guess I have many project i cant finsh same code works fine on pc not on dreamcast and it should.

Return to “New Games”