This guy does a review of mame TMNT port i did he bought and shows it on youtube

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
Ian Micheal
Developer

This guy does a review of mame TMNT port i did he bought and shows it on youtube

Post#1 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:01 am

Well this guy buys one of the SGA mame ports i did reviews it lol really crazy he paid money for something i put out for free there is still people selling it on ebay right now .. what a joke He paid $15 for this lol sorry have to laugh

Free download is right here viewtopic.php?f=51&t=11879 were talking something i put together in 2003

I told him it's a free port lol the one he has is not finshed the colours are wrong better one is in the post lol

Some one bothered to make a new cover lol real one is this

Sega RPG

Re: This guy does a review of mame TMNT port i did he bought and shows it on youtube

Post#2 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:58 am

One thing that actually make me think it has wasted money is, in general you buy reproductions for cases manuals and whatever, but this has just the slim jewel case with just the cover...

deluxux
Black Mesa

Re: This guy does a review of mame TMNT port i did he bought and shows it on youtube

Post#3 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:52 pm

Etsy is filled with stuff like this and indie games. Kind of weird what people spend money on.

mrneo240
Rank 9

Post#4 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:25 pm

I spend more money on actual products that people would probably deem worthless.

It's a tough thing to define

SMiTH
Black Mesa

Post#5 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:55 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:Well this guy buys one of the SGA mame ports i did reviews it lol really crazy he paid money for something i put out for free there is still people selling it on ebay right now .. what a joke He paid $15 for this lol sorry have to laugh

I've had this happen to me before too.
There are people who sell the shenmue mods I made on ebay and etsy.
Shenmue 2 Full English Speech for 80min cd-r
Shenmue 1 Undub for 80min cd-r
I don't like that people sell them, but I can't stop it.
Once you post something online its out of your hands at that point.

mrneo240 wrote:I spend more money on actual products that people would probably deem worthless.

It's a tough thing to define

I do the same.
Sometimes I goto the dollar store and buy 30 bucks worth of crap...
Just for the hell of it lol

The-Amazing-Mr_V
Metallic

Post#6 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:36 pm

For 15 bucks it should of had a legit jewel case and art work at least. These people selling the burned games for that much bother me as well. But can't stop them all.