lost HTML Files, images and wav files Found Deep in Propeller Arena iso!

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

baliebox4916
shadow

lost HTML Files, images and wav files Found Deep in Propeller Arena iso!

Post#1 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:09 pm

i was experimenting with iso buster last night and found some unknown files deep in the propeller arena iso, the only part that made my heart sink is that i have to get a licence for iso buster to get the files off the root of the iso, these files might be the road to bringing propeller arena online for the first time since the towers last stood and america was at its last and final peaceful peak :mrgreen: for those wondering this is what some of the files look like
HTML Files, images and wav files Found Deep in Propeller Arena iso.png

all i need now is someone to extract these files with a legit version of isobuster pro to see whats on them thank you and good luck on your guys time travel mission to bring peace back at america and the world!
Last edited by baliebox4916 on Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a furry kitsune god whos stuck in a alternate reality

louis012345678
Doom

Re: lost HTML Files, images and wav files Found Deep in Propeller Arena iso!

Post#2 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:17 pm

You should be able to extract the iso using the free version of magiciso if you don't want to pay for an isobuster licence

baliebox4916
shadow

Post#3 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:20 pm

louis012345678 wrote:You should be able to extract the iso using the free version of magiciso if you don't want to pay for an isobuster licence

no these were found through the find missing files and folders and found via signture method i tried everything to get these files but most software cant go this deep into the iso to recover the files what i need is a software like jpsxdec but for dreamcast games
a furry kitsune god whos stuck in a alternate reality

megavolt85
Developer

Post#4 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:13 pm

baliebox4916 wrote:i was experimenting with iso buster last night and found some unknown files deep in the propeller arena iso

:lol:
that who will retrieve the "lost" files will be strongly surprised to the fact that they are not lost at all :mrgreen:

mrneo240
Rank 9

Post#5 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:46 pm