NEOGEO CD SDL 1.1 Maxspeed With Demo videos And request games New games working

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: NEOGEO CD SDL 1.1 Maxspeed With Demo videos And request games New games working

Post#31 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:08 am

Yeah with out he audio there really small.. Update i now have flashing shadows and effects back with more speed and tri filter optmizing pvr render also more sfx now has reverb and stereo. Not released yet but it' big improvement coming.. Smoothness is really nice.. Working on bios upload code geting places still dont work on real hardware just emulators .. Major things audio is better final got flashing shadow's effects they been missing on all my updates now i have that fixed.. Far east eden looks unreal so does ss4 and the rest.. I have patches metal slug 2 and it runs a lot better.. when i release 1.2 it also has txt tells you when it's loading no more just a black screen auto vmu loading tells you as well.. If i had the time i release it all today but i want make sure testing it's as good as i think it is now.. on nulldc fps counter sits at 60 to 57 fps I will do videos and all that coming up.. Hold tight for a bit we can put all the fixed games in one thread post..

A big thing i have samauri sprits rpg in english working and saving for 1.2 englishing translation patch is later one :) ive been playing it great game..

Also now have as the video intro the real neogeo cd bios intro makes it feel more real same with splash screen.. could almost fool someone lol i will detail all the changes when i release it lot of src change to this version.. i have to be sure it still loads all games..
Last edited by Ian Micheal on Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Krootox1986
letterbomb

Re: NEOGEO CD SDL 1.1 Maxspeed With Demo videos And request games New games working

Post#32 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:20 am

Fantastic work dude!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

deluxux
Black Mesa

Post#33 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:31 am

Very cool. Its running great thank you!

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#34 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:17 am

Dev update Im not rushing this release it's taking time but i wanted to see how it run with the sh4 asm fame core.. and would you Believe it's slower with the sh4 asm core.. Wasted time doing that was a lot of work to get that ported to it.. I have it very nice new timer coder and lot of other things Bios upload read is working on some games not others still dont know why but now it's working on at lest 5 which fixes some games Turf masters still not.. I have flashing shadows and effects with no impact on speed and smooth scrolling that can be seen on rally game.. 8 channel mixing working.. I think 5 games i will pick to show case on release with the videos.. maybe a few days I have testing 31 games all work fine .. 95% to 100% no frameskip speed it's not neo4all fast ... geting it to that will take a long while if i cant stand the hours it takes on this .. Next release 1.2 will be the last till i up port it to the new kos.. that might take a very long time .. Just wanted to give an update Due to me using pvr dma i can use real hardware filtering which gives it a very nice look..