SLaVE

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Nz17
St.Jimmy

Re: SLaVE

Post#341 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:57 am

DCGX wrote:What leads you to believe that? Because every indication would lead the rest of us to believe it will never release.

That's a secret.

Roel
Developer

Post#342 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:48 am

Nz17 wrote:
DCGX wrote:What leads you to believe that? Because every indication would lead the rest of us to believe it will never release.

That's a secret.

Must be drugs then. :lol:

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#343 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:21 pm

Nz17 wrote:

That's a secret.

I'm officially annoyed by you.

Nz17
St.Jimmy

Post#344 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:35 am

I am not authorized to publicly disclose the information to which I am privy. If that changes, then I will tell everyone. I have requested permission from the party in question. If I don't hear from the party one way or another by June 3rd, 2020, then I will disclose information.

In the meanwhile, I want to give hope to the people awaiting this game. It is the choice of the individual to believe me or not.

Thomas Fuller wrote:It is always darkest just before the Day dawneth.

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#345 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:46 am

If the devs have any information to share, then THEY should say something.

Otherwise, I'm curing climate change and removing all hate from the world. It's up to the individual to believe me...

Nz17
St.Jimmy

Post#346 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:58 am

DCGX wrote:If the devs have any information to share, then THEY should say something.

If if's and but's were candies and nuts, we'd all have a wonderful Christmas.

Reality isn't ideal. The devs aren't the only ones with information. Data will be shared in accordance to the will of those with authority.

DCGX wrote:Otherwise, I'm curing climate change and removing all hate from the world. It's up to the individual to believe me...

In general or meaning six months or fewer? Either way: Impressive!

John Wycliffe wrote:Charity should begin at himself.

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#347 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:18 am

Nz17 wrote:
DCGX wrote:If the devs have any information to share, then THEY should say something.

Reality isn't ideal. The devs aren't the only ones with information. Data will be shared in accordance to the will of those with authority.

DCGX wrote:Otherwise, I'm curing climate change and removing all hate from the world. It's up to the individual to believe me...

In general or meaning six months or fewer? Either way: Impressive!

John Wycliffe wrote:Charity should begin at himself.

So now you're saying you know something the devs don't? I think you mentioning "nuts" is both fitting and ironic...

Wrath of Khan
Sega RPG

Post#348 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:15 pm

I know something too. Slave shall never bask in the hallowed light of day; not now, not ever for the developer is most incommunicado and the bugs most incurable.

The end. - Or doth mine tongue speaketh falsehoods. (Cue smurfs theme tune; la, la, la, la, la, la...)

Nico0020
Sunday Shootout

Post#349 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:52 am

Nz17 wrote:.

Ah, of course. The devs of SL@VE and Elysian Shadows are sharing info to do a surprise dual launch of their games. :lol:
Last edited by Nico0020 on Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tarnish
Prince of Persia

Post#350 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:22 am

Nico0020 wrote:Ah, of course. The devs of SL@VE and Elysian Shadows are sharing info to do a surprise dual launch of their games. :lol:

Maybe they'll both team up with Watermelon Games and have a tripple launch with Paprium.

Return to “New Games”