wanted to appologize

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
ncman071
Sunday Shootout

wanted to appologize

Post#1 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:28 pm

i need to appologize....the last couple of weeks...i've been bumping this thread to get people to play sportsnight on sat nights....but i myself havent played too much DC lately and have missed sportsnight myself last few weeks. truth is, i was dealing with some personal issues...had some severe anxiety and depression going on...been dealing with it for a long long time...and take meds for it......sometimes it flares up depending on whats going on....but anyway, i'm better now and look forward to at least playing quake on Fri nights and sports on saturdays...not to mention game nights on wed nights....i miss you guys

Gocha
letterbomb

Re: wanted to appologize

Post#2 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:32 pm

Hey man, we dont know each other but don't worry about that, we all understand that sometimes there are things more important in life. Keep fighting the good fight and we will see each other online when we can. I wish you the best of luck in your treatment. I'll see if I can get a copy of NBA so we can play someday ;)

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#3 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:41 pm

We miss you too, dude! Keep well, we will be here, so do not worry.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Post#4 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:25 am

No need to apologize! There are more important things than the vidya games. lol Keep well man!
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live

mother_b
fire

Post#5 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:00 am

Head up buddy ! You'll make it.

Sega RPG

Post#6 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:31 am

Well i actually promote the nba night so no probs for me

Do keep in mind anyway that the community is here for you :)

allbushnopush
shadow

Post#7 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:49 pm

Ncman,we were wondering where you have been! Sorry to hear you were going through tough times man.
Glad you feel better! see ya on quake!!! (COUCHSLAYER) forever!!!!!!!

ncman071
Sunday Shootout

Post#8 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:01 pm

these comments just made my day. thank you guys so much it really means a whole lot to me!

Mechanic
Vagabond

Post#9 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:42 pm

I am glad you are better my friend. Just remeber that you are a school teacher . That means you are a hero in my book. When you're feelin down ,there is a greasball in south philly that got your back
Italian Stallion

deluxux
Black Mesa

Post#10 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:21 pm

Keep on trucking man, life is rough sometimes you just have to keep looking forward to the future and the simple pleasures in life. Good luck my friend.