Jet Set Radio PAL website

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Blayer98
Anarki

Jet Set Radio PAL website

Post#1 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:19 am

Hey, was wondering why Jet Set Radio’s PAL site wasn’t working for me, I thought a re-direct and the site had been created...

E582E337-AF3F-4EC1-BDA4-8A2C04A9F774.jpeg

Blayer98
Anarki

Re: Jet Set Radio PAL website

Post#2 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:57 am

Ok, so testing DreamKey 3.0 also isn’t working, the connection just keeps being instantly terminated, what’s going on!?

Sega RPG

Post#3 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:06 am

Will check this too and report

Blayer98
Anarki

Post#4 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:13 am

Ok, so it turns out my router’s being a pain... Sorry to have bothered you...

Sega RPG

Post#5 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:30 am

So, i have a burned pal game and it's not working either, meaning that when i press to connect game goes back to the dreamcast dashboard, guess i can't help much as my dreampi is working fine...

Roareye
Rank 9

Post#6 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:22 am

Sadly a big issue for online connecting games is that many of the ISOs seem to fail the modem connectivity. There's a few games I've burned where choosing anything internet related kicks you to the dashboard or crashes the console. I think the CDI builders tend to cut out the internet section completely to save on disc space required.

beanboy
Wazza

Post#7 » Sat May 15, 2021 1:55 pm

Roareye wrote:Sadly a big issue for online connecting games is that many of the ISOs seem to fail the modem connectivity. There's a few games I've burned where choosing anything internet related kicks you to the dashboard or crashes the console. I think the CDI builders tend to cut out the internet section completely to save on disc space required.

Roareye that's a very good observation. :geek:

Roareye wrote:There's a few games I've burned where choosing anything internet related kicks you to the dashboard or crashes the console. I think the CDI builders tend to cut out the internet section completely to save on disc space required.

Especially this part.

Cory
lithium

Post#8 » Fri May 28, 2021 9:59 pm

Press left trigger, select jump, enter http://jetsetradio.dreampipe.net/. The redirect only works for NTSC, afaik.

I can't seem to get graffiti uploads to work though, I'm not sure if that's an issue with the PAL version or if the website is just broken right now.
PRODUCED BY OR UNDER LICENSE FROM SEGA ENTERPRISES LTD.