SLaVE

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

mstar
Doom

Re: SLaVE

Post by mstar »

Tarnish wrote:
Nico0020 wrote:Ah, of course. The devs of SL@VE and Elysian Shadows are sharing info to do a surprise dual launch of their games. :lol:
Maybe they'll both team up with Watermelon Games and have a tripple launch with Paprium.
And invite the Hellwig brothers to actually release a decent shooter?
Nico0020
Sunday Shootout
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSOv2
Quake 3 Arena
Alien Front Online
Chu Chu Rocket
Ooga Booga
And more

Post by Nico0020 »

Hey Corbyn, you got about 2 weeks left before I call in a refund. Your silence speaks volumes regarding this and hypertension. Both these projects are dead.

Prove me wrong.
DCGX
Vagabond

Post by DCGX »

Nico0020 wrote:Hey Corbyn, you got about 2 weeks left before I call in a refund. Your silence speaks volumes regarding this and hypertension. Both these projects are dead.

Prove me wrong.
Same. When I get back from the holidays in January, I too will be asking for a refund. The do feel sorry for GOAT Store in all this.
DCGX
Vagabond

Post by DCGX »

I received my refund late last night. This saga, for me at least, is over. I think almost 6 years is enough time to have given the devs.
Wrath of Khan
Sega RPG
Dreamcast Games you play Online: None.

Post by Wrath of Khan »

DCGX wrote:I received my refund late last night. This saga, for me at least, is over. I think almost 6 years is enough time to have given the devs.
Good lord was it six years. That is significant. Yes, a long time.
Tarnish
Prince of Persia

Post by Tarnish »

SLaVE and Hypertension is becoming the Duke Nukem Forever of the indie Dreamcast scene.
DCGX
Vagabond

Post by DCGX »

Wrath of Khan wrote:
DCGX wrote:I received my refund late last night. This saga, for me at least, is over. I think almost 6 years is enough time to have given the devs.
Good lord was it six years. That is significant. Yes, a long time.
Well, five and half years (I thought I preordered at the beginning of 2014, but it was September that year). That makes this one of the most ridiculous DC indie game funding stories around.
lerabot
blackout!
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Starlancer

Post by lerabot »

Come on.... we all know Elysian is best story ;)
Indie Game Studio
BloodBrother
core
Dreamcast Games you play Online: N/A

Post by BloodBrother »

This saddens me... Slave and Elysian are watch drew my attention to the fact that the DC did not die back in '01 (US) like I had thought since a kid. I'm very grateful for this community here, it's given me a way of educating myself about things I'm interested in: hardware and software.
THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT IS A LIE.

If you want it, come and take it from me. If you think you can, you still dont know me.