DREAM NEO CD [NAM 1975] like op wolf with video[SB][CDI]

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

bjankins1
blackout!

Re: DREAM NEO CD [NAM 1975] like op wolf with video[SB][CDI]

Post#21 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:22 am

Hey i just wanted to give some more feedback, i love this game and had played it on a multicade a couple months back, when i replayed it again, i found out that the game runs at 60fps with little slowdown with no sound effects, so that forsure enhanced the experience, but after i beat the first boss the game froze up and turned white/different colors, i dont really mind the fact that this is fully capable blows my mind

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#22 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:40 am

bjankins1 wrote:Hey i just wanted to give some more feedback, i love this game and had played it on a multicade a couple months back, when i replayed it again, i found out that the game runs at 60fps with little slowdown with no sound effects, so that forsure enhanced the experience, but after i beat the first boss the game froze up and turned white/different colors, i dont really mind the fact that this is fully capable blows my mind

You should be able to complete this with out fail .. I have been developing the bios reading routine and memory routines so games dont crash or freeze you can turn the sound effects off and on at any time with left trigger.. with no sound effects it will run faster but not correct it be kinda of turbo .. since the z80 and 68k run together.. It does have a slight overclock on this 1 half of a 1 mhz any more and the sound effects will not be in time or be higher pitch..

I have 3 count bount coming but it's better then the real machine could call it turbo super mode less jerky then the real machine.. You see it the next day.. The audience crowd move faster the zoom effects are faster has flashing transparencies I have found out how to make some games better then they were.. Real machine has a solid shadow under there feet and only on 1 player at time i have it on both.. little things but the real machine could not do that on this game

I will post real neogeo cd video and try to get a 60fps capture of mine put them side by side.. Runs better then xbox 1 official port but not correct as I'm doing things they cant.. But it fixes a lot of the problems i had with the game.. This version will be just for this 1 game.. I can Optimize this emulator for each game if i want to get them better then a default setting ..

Thanks I'm not finished on this not even out of beta stage It will play over 97 games from start to finish right now.. 3 games it dont work been trying hard to fix that..
Last edited by Ian Micheal on Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

bjankins1
blackout!

Post#23 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:52 am

I can post a video in a min

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#24 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:57 am

bjankins1 wrote:I can post a video in a min

Are you saying it crashes after the first boss on Dreamneo ?

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#25 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:04 am

bjankins1 wrote:I can post a video in a min

I see what you talking about I dont know why it is doing that at this time i will have to look into it.. thanks for the feedback
Could be a protection checking for the bios or other things thanks again i will debug and see whats going on..

bjankins1
blackout!

Post#26 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:22 am

https://youtu.be/36MbpE-zGts

Lol looks like you beat me to it lol

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#27 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:26 am

bjankins1 wrote:https://youtu.be/36MbpE-zGts

Lol looks like you beat me to it lol

Thanks yeah i beat it to that point 3 times with changes still the freeze I can hear the next level as well.. very strange crash when games do that most times it's a copy protection routine and it's checking the bios reading guess still not working right..

I hope to have this fixed in time..

bjankins1
blackout!

Post#28 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:29 am

Well cant wait for an update

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#29 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:49 am

bjankins1 wrote:Well cant wait for an update

You have been a great help because after months of dev i dont play the games for hours after .. gets really hard to do over and over same levels..

It use to work version .09.2 but thats 30fps with no sound effects.. seems it might be something to do with that.. hmmm

bjankins1
blackout!

Post#30 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:15 am

Was there ever an RC4 Conversion? Speaking of which, is that emulator still viable or has something newer come out