Introducing...

Say Hi and introduce yourself to the forum here!

Moderator: pcwzrd13

tralfamadorian
noob

Introducing...

Post#1 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:57 pm

So I found a dreamcast in box at a garage sale. I immediately remembered how much fun it was back in the day to backup my games and feel like a HACKER MAN loading all sorts of crap into that machine.

Some bastard stole my console, and I told myself I wouldn't get gouged on another one. One day it would come back to me. 15 dollars and a weird converstion with a grandma later... and I'm back in the saddle. Boy have these things really gotten sophisticated. I started compiling ROMs and then bam I find an emu and like 700 games in one go. What a trip.

kremiso
Rank 9

Re: Introducing...

Post#2 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:52 pm

Welcome!
i would like a real DC too again, sadly i can't atm
im playing using emulators

you remembered me when i squeezed mine like a lemon lol

MikeStutzzzz
Outrun

Post#3 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:37 pm

Get a GDEmu best investment.
Meh Stuff http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=18650#p18650
Before you download meh mirrors read this
http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2353&p=22482#p22482

tralfamadorian
noob

Post#4 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:03 am

MikeStutzzzz wrote:Get a GDEmu best investment.

definitely heading that way.... there's something magically nostalgic about all the disc burning and swapping though. i have heard the lasers will go, but i have a high degree of confidence in these machines *glares at xbox 360*. my old unit survived multiple 50 hour shenmue and PSo marathons (idiot kids don't shut off consoles), running emulators, playing VCD cam rips...

this one appears to have been boxed up for a decade and a half. grandma said it was her youngest granchild's who moved away in 2006 and he left it there to play when he came to visit so it would seem to have hardly been used.

Sega RPG

Post#5 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:49 am

Hey, welcome :)

Return to “New Member Introduction”