Dreamshell RADquake5.0 final With video and Commentary download

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

Dreamshell RADquake5.0 final With video and Commentary download

Post#1 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:14 pm

Well some badnews mod loading does not work on dreamshell version or cdda

But here we have is the fullversion of quake and Radquake 5.0 final dreamshell version
https://mega.nz/file/u41V2ILT#8xf_nDzHm ... GUs0b3ZFiM iso for dreamshell
Video demo of it running on dreamshell I show loading and menus and few levels with Commentary

Ps tip to get more fps on radquake going to video options turn status bar off it go up quite a bit

It is possible to make mods run in it by converted them to TC using some files from quake 1
If a mod you like is wanted i can make a version to work with this but it replaces the main quake game
it would be like a single game mod TC each iso for dreamshell so not all is lost

gamesreup
killer

Re: Dreamshell RADquake5.0 final With video and Commentary download

Post#2 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:48 am

Nice one Ian. Great video, great product. :)

megavolt85
Developer

Post#3 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:38 am

mouse don't support?

now test, mouse work fine

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#4 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:45 am

gamesreup wrote:Nice one Ian. Great video, great product. :)

Thanks alex :) you have a great channel i look forward to watching you review dreamcast projects.. i know you do a lot more to but it's nice because it's not main stream lot of people dont know about all the good homebrew people have done over the years by many people..

If any one's not viewed his channel it's here https://www.youtube.com/user/gamesreup

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#5 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:06 am

megavolt85 wrote:mouse don't support?

now test, mouse work fine

Yes you can change the settings for the mouse as well to do other things.. or even from the console

gamesreup
killer

Post#6 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:41 am

Ian Micheal wrote:
gamesreup wrote:Nice one Ian. Great video, great product. :)

Thanks alex :) you have a great channel i look forward to watching you review dreamcast projects.. i know you do a lot more to but it's nice because it's not main stream lot of people dont know about all the good homebrew people have done over the years by many people..

If any one's not viewed his channel it's here https://www.youtube.com/user/gamesreup

Thanks Ian, you have no idea how happy that makes me. I'll continue on reviewing the good work of yourself and the homebrew community 8-)

Rihad21
noob

Post#7 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:09 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:Well some badnews mod loading does not work on dreamshell version or cdda

But here we have is the fullversion of quake and Radquake 5.0 final dreamshell version
https://mega.nz/file/u41V2ILT#8xf_nDzHm ... GUs0b3ZFiM iso for dreamshell
Video demo of it running on dreamshell I show loading and menus and few levels with Commentary

Rachat de crédit de crédit meilleur taux

Ps tip to get more fps on radquake going to video options turn status bar off it go up quite a bit

It is possible to make mods run in it by converted them to TC using some files from quake 1
If a mod you like is wanted i can make a version to work with this but it replaces the main quake game
it would be like a single game mod TC each iso for dreamshell so not all is lost

What is a TC game mod for each iso? I did not understand

Rihad21
noob

Post#8 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:11 pm

I have a idea on how I make you happy

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#9 » Fri May 01, 2020 5:30 pm

Rihad21 wrote:I have a idea on how I make you happy

Dreamshell version cant load mods total conversion from the mod menu dreamshell is a loader when you try to use my mod loader with in radquake it just reloads the same game..

TC iso for each is game converted for each iso there are 43 games that change quake 1 into a totaly new game

on a cdr or gdemu these can be just in a folder run from the mod menu with out a reboot you just quit from the quake 1 menu and it loads the mod menu you can then load the next game etc

this cant work on dreamshell

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#10 » Fri May 01, 2020 7:24 pm

Could this be because you are trying to load it from the SD adapter mod? Or is this just inherent to Dreamshell? I will admit I haven't used Dreamshell to play games from SD adapter since 2012(Don't have SD adapter anymore), so not sure about how it is now. Would it still not work with the IDE mod?