Viewpoint Dreamneo vs neo4all rc4 video (with Commentary)

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

Viewpoint Dreamneo vs neo4all rc4 video (with Commentary)

Post#1 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:25 pm

Dreamneo vs neo4all battle video is side by side i gave the last battle win to neo4all so dont think I'm biased when doing these..

This time the win goes to dreamneo. And it should for this the game. I used this game to port neogeo cd to the dreamcast in the first place in 2004 which was the first time any one had seen neogeo cd game running on the dreamcast. I have this running slightly faster then fullspeed in all ways.

Just check the sammy logo on dreamneo vs neo4all and the spinning metal all much faster and no slowdown. Unlike the real console it's gone..
Both dont display the correct logo thats not by chance both are based on the same pc emulator neogeo cd sdl.

See the grafix gitch on neo4all at 3:02 till 3:05 does this at other points worst on some levels
check dreamneo at the endlevel bos at 4:00 its the correct speed vs the bos on neo4all at 4:41 were it slows down quite a bit
Dreamneo turbo speed pull left trigger 4:54 to see how fast it can run.. you need to have the sfx in sync so it will not play with the turbo button but it's there if you think it lacks speed or think it's too slow
Easy one to see is how the load spins at 0:25
Get the gdemu or cdr version here viewtopic.php?f=51&t=12747

runkthepunk
Doom

Re: Viewpoint Dreamneo vs neo4all rc4 video (with Commentary)

Post#2 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:00 pm

Viewpoint is such a great game!

Fantastic work as always :)

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#3 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:26 pm

runkthepunk wrote:Viewpoint is such a great game!

Fantastic work as always :)

Once you get in the groove it can be fantastic it's also rock tough new build just for this game.. each game will have it's own build

dark
Shark Patrol

Post#4 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:23 pm

Very nice, I enjoyed the game a lot back in the day, although I never got more than halfway through because it was always a little tough to figure out where bullets are going and where my hitbox is in an isometric shooter like this or Zaxxon on the 32x.

mkandersson1082
MegaDeath

Post#6 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:29 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:Viewpoint[SB][CDI]CDDA][D][N] https://mega.nz/file/Ltt3BaaI#DKuMbXXMF ... LCDFz2qe2o
Viewpoint[SB][MDF]CDDA][GDEMU[N] https://mega.nz/file/2hc1AKKD#K4vN9ECZ_ ... nNALUqXUoI

The Neo4All version is jerky on my GDemu so I was hoping to try your version, but I get a message saying that the file is no longer available.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#7 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:47 pm

Yeah it's been deleted it seems i will re upload when i can and it's not a jerky mess like neo4all on this game