TEST DRIVE LES MANS

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
beanboy
Wazza

Re: TEST DRIVE LES MANS

Post#21 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:52 pm

Doing the rest of the Le Mans races.
The Le Mans track is really long. Oh well, anything to get/unlock a new car. :D

Sega RPG

Post#22 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:42 am

I actually stopped, raced three hours of the 24h race but got bored cause was too good for the ai even on hard mode

I guess the game difficulty was just badly calibrated in longer races, cause a 3 laps race on hard level can be pretty challenging...

beanboy
Wazza

Post#23 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:24 pm

247 wrote:I actually stopped, raced three hours of the 24h race but got bored cause was too good for the ai even on hard mode

Lol! Very true.
But what I noticed, is that when the fuel runs out, and you have to refill, that's when everything sometimes goes downhill.

247 wrote:I guess the game difficulty was just badly calibrated in longer races, cause a 3 laps race on hard level can be pretty challenging...

Yeah, I agree. That's why I put it to 5 laps in quick race.
Also, in hard mode, I hate when the cpu cars, try to push you off the race track. They sometimes do that in intermediate mode too.

beanboy
Wazza

Post#24 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:43 pm

I played it yesterday in the evening. Lots of fun.

McGaffryson
undertow

Post#25 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:57 pm

I remember picking up this game back in 2011 at a flea market; shrinkwrapped and everything. I was blown away by how good it was. It's a fantastic game all around, and still one I go back to to this day. I'm impressed it hasn't had a re-release yet, for that it really is one of the best racing games ever made.

beanboy
Wazza

Post#26 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:42 pm

Yeah, definitely one of the best racing games.

dark
Shark Patrol

Post#27 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:29 pm

Anyone else think it would have been a stronger graphical presentation to leave out the 2d cardboard cutout fans on the sidelines?

beanboy
Wazza

Post#28 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:18 pm

Some of these trial missions are tough. I'm always like 1 second away from beating the set time. But at least I know that's a sign that I'm getting better.

beanboy
Wazza

Post#29 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:39 pm

Alright, time for me to get off my lazy tail, and get the rest of cars. :D

ELJarrodo
shadow

Post#30 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:27 pm

Now when you unlock all the cars they aren't available in every game mode. I don't think you get to use all of them in quick race