Hi from the UK

Say Hi and introduce yourself to the forum here!

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Sleep_Well
noob

Hi from the UK

Post#1 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:36 pm

Hey All!

Been a member for a while but finally getting round to saying Hi.

Had a Dremacast since release but the past few years I haven't had the time for any sort of gaming. Would like to get back into it thou, recently got a DreamPi setup and running and when I finaly get some free time looking forward to getting online with Quake 3.

That and replaying Shenmue, I haven't played it since I got it nearly 20 years ago!!

DreamState
blackout!

Re: Hi from the UK

Post#2 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:10 pm

Hi from UK too brother! Getting my DreamPi set up soon too for PSOv2. Tonight I just fixed a whole heap of issues with my DC so I’m happy! I’m looking to play Shenmue, never played it before :P

Krootox1986
letterbomb

Post#3 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:38 pm

Hi from the UK too. Lately I've been in the same boat as you and not been able to play online. Hopefully when corona is out of the picture and the wife goes back to the office I can have my dreamcast space back. I'm crap at quake 3 but always love to play it. Make sure you grab a copy of gundam too. That game is amazing when you get enough people from the same region together

wolfy77VE
shadow

Post#4 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:25 am

hi and welcome!

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#5 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:39 am

Hi welcome :) I been around in the scene since 2002 :) most i do is coding homebrew and ports to dreamcast

BPC77
noob

Post#6 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:16 pm

Hi from the UK as well been a fan of the dreamcast since launch still got my launch model dreamcast been through a few mods though lol.

Return to “New Member Introduction”