Atomiswave Conversions FAQ

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

ubersaurus
shadow

Re: Atomiswave Conversions FAQ

Post#41 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:13 pm

I had seen someone post in the KOF XI thread that an update to the game (and others) resolved the Z button not being mapped to anything in these conversions - I haven't tested it myself, but is that not the case?

slivercr
core

Post#42 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:14 pm

ubersaurus wrote:I had seen someone post in the KOF XI thread that an update to the game (and others) resolved the Z button not being mapped to anything in these conversions - I haven't tested it myself, but is that not the case?

I think it was me responding to you in the KoFXI thread concerning control mappings (pg 17 / 18) ;)
All info is here, Z is currently not in use.

nonosto
undertow

Post#43 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:07 pm

Unforteanelly only last version about Fist of the north star run perfectly, MS6 freeze quiclky and all other games no boot all and back to BIOS menu. I have a DC USBGDROM NTSC J. Any solution please?

nonosto
undertow

Post#44 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:09 pm

I try to open gd rom to try to change music for animated tv show, but classic tools dont run.

slivercr
core

Post#45 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:30 pm

nonosto wrote:Unforteanelly only last version about Fist of the north star run perfectly, MS6 freeze quiclky and all other games no boot all and back to BIOS menu. I have a DC USBGDROM NTSC J. Any solution please?

Are you on the latest USB-GDROM firmware?
You seem to be the only USB-GDROM owner coming forward with problems at the moment.

nonosto
undertow

Post#46 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:00 am

I try an update.

nonosto
undertow

Post#47 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:56 pm

My USB GDROM is already updated. THX I try wth a USB key and MS6 run, when I am in stage usually crash, I have a little slowdown and game run. I assume tht it's an issue with internal HDD (1TTB Toshiba mecanic).
I try other games same with USB key same isssue back to BIOS.
On my USGDROM with 1 TB HDD only fist of the north star run perfeclty (except lid switch open freeze). MS6 boot but but freeze, and other dont run at all.

nonosto
undertow

Post#48 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:42 am

So MNEMO answered me:
"Other game don't run because incorrect GDI Images"

slivercr
core

Post#49 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:33 am

nonosto wrote:So MNEMO answered me:
"Other game don't run because incorrect GDI Images"

I'd love to help, but I no longer have a USB-GDROM to test. Hopefully you can get help from other people in the forum.

Sicgamer
shadow

Post#50 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:49 pm

you guys are doing an excellent job keep up the great work you are doing. Thank you