Hello from Denver

Say Hi and introduce yourself to the forum here!

Moderator: pcwzrd13

piscian
noob

Hello from Denver

Post#1 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:55 pm

Hey all, since I'm joining to look for help I figured I'd also at least introduce myself. Rabid dreamcast fan, I bought a dreamcast on launch in the US and imported Code Veronica before it came out here because I'm also obsessed with RE. I was around early on in the scene, but not anymore.

I joined the forums because I also have a home arcade with a few Virtua Fighter cabs, blast city vewlix etc and my current project is that I want to use a dreamcast in one of my VF cabs. To do that I need my dreamcast to output 15Hz VGA. That and I'll likely want to talk about Atomiswave now that the DC fans have discovered it. Proud to say I already own a few atomiswaves and every game except Rumble Fish 2, it'll be nice to have more people to chat about it with, now that everything is releasing on Dreamcast soon.

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Re: Hello from Denver

Post#2 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:14 pm

Welcome! I'm certain you're aware Code Veronica re-released in Japan only there as the Dreamcast's X version (added Wesker scenes? Ten added minutes of viewing pleasure I think?)

piscian
noob

Post#3 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:15 pm

mistamontiel wrote:Welcome! I'm certain you're aware Code Veronica re-released in Japan only there as the Dreamcast's X version (added Wesker scenes? Ten added minutes of viewing pleasure I think?)

Huh, No honestly I did not. I've only ever played the original japanese version on the dreamcast. I have X for Gamecube and Ps2. You got me digging around on ebay, but nothing. I see it mentioned on the wiki. I'll have to keep an eye for it. Thats the kind of thing I like to collect :)

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#4 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:31 pm

Welcome
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#5 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:21 am

Sorry man L0L but there ye are n yeh it's BH not going to be break bank