Dreamcast Live Game Night UK - Quake III Arena: Sunday 3/31 @ 8:00PM UK

Schedule a time to play Dreamcast games online here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Forum rules
Post your Time Zone when scheduling for games. Use this map for reference: Time Zone Map
Jako
Sunday Shootout

Re: Dreamcast Live Game Night UK - The Next Tetris: Sunday 12/27 @ 8:00PM UK

Post#1921 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:43 pm

Wirewizard wrote:You too @dromdnb :) gg, sorry I did reset my Dreamcast mid way through the first session, my dchdmi decided to reset and I couldn't see anything.

Same Jako, not sure why I couldn't sync with you. I'm still on if you want to have another go @Jako?

Sorry Wire and Dromdnb!!!
I wished a lot to play that night, but maybe my fault that sync failed every game. A shame sorry, I love the Tetris Game Night and the game itself is so so funny. Like PC said, worth to be played more this game online.

We will have more funny Sundays this year.

I wish to all a Happy new year, health and I hope to keep sharing good times, chats and games of course with the great people that are in the Dreamcast Community. Really, great people here :-)
Be Dreamcast My Friend!!!

Wirewizard
undertow

Re: Dreamcast Live Game Night UK - Monaco Grand Prix Online: Sunday 1/3 @ 8:00PM UK

Post#1922 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:59 am

I should be available :) count me in
Wirewizard

Https://www.twitch.tv/Wirewizard1 Twitch Channel

lozz
core

Re: Dreamcast Live Game Night UK - Monaco Grand Prix Online: Sunday 1/3 @ 8:00PM UK

Post#1923 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:31 pm

What version of Monaco is needed for online play? I can find PAL copies of 1 and 2, but neither matches the cover shown on Dreamcast live which had "on-line" in the title. Was there an on-line edition released?

Mechanic
Vagabond

Post#1924 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:44 pm

lozz wrote:What version of Monaco is needed for online play? I can find PAL copies of 1 and 2, but neither matches the cover shown on Dreamcast live which had "on-line" in the title. Was there an on-line edition released?

@ lozz..Check your PM

I'm down for monaco
Italian Stallion

Jako
Sunday Shootout

Post#1925 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:43 am

Mechanic wrote:
lozz wrote:What version of Monaco is needed for online play? I can find PAL copies of 1 and 2, but neither matches the cover shown on Dreamcast live which had "on-line" in the title. Was there an on-line edition released?

@ lozz..Check your PM

I'm down for monaco

Today is the day!!!
Be Dreamcast My Friend!!!

Mechanic
Vagabond

Post#1926 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:50 pm

I may joi9n late after some unreal tounrament PC style
Italian Stallion

Wirewizard
undertow

Post#1927 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:10 pm

I'm not going to make it on, the Monaco 2 I managed to obtain is Monaco 1 in disguise :/ I can't find another CDI in time. Sorry guys :(
Wirewizard

Https://www.twitch.tv/Wirewizard1 Twitch Channel

lozz
core

Post#1928 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:25 pm

Had a blast playing this evening with four others. Managed not to come last even though I crashed every other corner :geek: . Unfortunately my DC reset to it's menu page after two tracks. Unsure if that is because of a dodgy CDI burn, or if it is an issue with the DC itself. Played many hours of PSO this weekend without a hitch, so suspect it could be the former.

Will try to get it up and running again so I can join next weekend.

thedemon1238
lithium

Post#1929 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:09 am

We missed you in the last few races Lozz. :) I didn't expect that F1 game can be that fun. Im more arcade type of player and usually didn't like simulation. But there's good balance here. I must train my skills offline to get better for the next time. The guys that finished first was really good.

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Re: Dreamcast Live Game Night UK - Internet Game Pack: Sunday 1/10 @ 8:00PM UK

Post#1930 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:43 pm

Who's in for Internet Game Pack next week?
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live