Would it be possible?

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Markdanni123
minority
Dreamcast Games you play Online: I don’t play any yet as I am waiting to buy my dreampi kit

Would it be possible?

Post by Markdanni123 »

So was wondering would it be possible to port Championship Manager 2001/2002 to the Dreamcast with the mouse and keyboard support? Love this game so much was wondering if my favourite console would play my favourite game :)
cloofoofoo
Crazy Taxi!
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSO-SCHtACK

Re: Would it be possible?

Post by cloofoofoo »

Markdanni123 wrote:So was wondering would it be possible to port Championship Manager 2001/2002 to the Dreamcast with the mouse and keyboard support? Love this game so much was wondering if my favourite console would play my favourite game :)
Is the source code available? If not there's no chance.
Markdanni123
minority
Dreamcast Games you play Online: I don’t play any yet as I am waiting to buy my dreampi kit

Post by Markdanni123 »

Not sure if the source code is there but the full game was given away for free a few years ago now and the game has it own site where people make there own mods for the game
cloofoofoo
Crazy Taxi!
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSO-SCHtACK

Post by cloofoofoo »

Markdanni123 wrote:Not sure if the source code is there but the full game was given away for free a few years ago now and the game has it own site where people make there own mods for the game
Ok but that has nothing to do with porting.without source code of the game you cant even see if it's possible to port. Judging by quick search it seems there has been no source release. I guess that's a no then.
Markdanni123
minority

Post by Markdanni123 »

I suppose I can only dream dude :)