What dreamcast games are you currently playing these days?

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
beanboy
Wazza

Re: What dreamcast games are you currently playing these days?

Post#441 » Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:12 pm

VF3TB
Powerstone
CvS2
Project Justice

In Project Justice, as I was selecting a achool team in storymode, I realised I unlocked and forgot to play with team darkness, in storymode. I'll do that next time I play. Maybe beating story mode with them, might unlock Dark Hyo.

beanboy
Wazza

Post#442 » Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:00 am

For some strange reason, I find myself playing KOF Dream match. I am really digging that Yashiro character. It's been awhile since I played him too. :)

ShadowPanzer
noob

Post#443 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:32 pm

Playing some Tokyo Xtreme Racer 2, Skies of Arcadia, and Jet Grind Radio!

beanboy
Wazza

Post#444 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:59 am

Two days ago and the past week, it was lots and lots of Soul Calibur. I'm back to playing CvS1, CvS2 last night, MvC1 (I finally beat the game with Roll. Yay!), and MvC2 and Virtua Fighter 3tb. I'm in a fighting game mood these days and I'm glad, since I was oddly feeling burnt out for two weeks. :mrgreen:

mkandersson1082
MegaDeath

Post#445 » Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:45 pm

Vanishing Point -- my favourite racing game on the system. The tracks are well designed, it has an amazing soundtrack and plenty of challenges, and, IMO the graphics still hold up to this day.

beanboy
Wazza

Post#446 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:08 pm

I'm in a MvC1, SoulCalibur and CvS1 mood these days.
Time for me to get back to racing games again.

JustSerii
shadow

Post#447 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:26 pm

Right now i've been practicing Ikaruga with the Twin Sticks. Probably not the best way to get far in Ikaruga but definitely really fun

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#448 » Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:43 am

Last weekend I went through 'Non-Casual Encounter - Prologue' and 'Ghoul Grind: Night of the Necromancer.' Both fun for a little while.

alberto91
shadow

Post#449 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:52 am

I am currently playing Project Justice, F1 World Grand Prix 2, Suzuki Alstare Extreme Racing, Seaman, and Resident Evil 3: Nemesis. Since I am a big fan of retro games, I spend hours playing them.

beanboy
Wazza

Post#450 » Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:38 pm

Wow! I haven't posted here in some time. :lol:

Project Justice, CvS1 and 2, played MvC1 the other day, and did some Akari training in Last Blade 2. Also, I'm back to playing SoulCalibur. Me and the cpu have a grudge against each other. 8-)