All MAME builds for Dreamcast by Lan-Di

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Lan-Di
Anarki

All MAME builds for Dreamcast by Lan-Di

Post#1 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:24 am

"The Dreamcast SGA Collection - Game Galaxy Edition"

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12897

"WOWPACK MAME - XMAS V2"

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=15346

"MAMEDC32"

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=12929

"NEO*GEO AES"

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12928

Enjoy

Lan-Di
Anarki

Re: All MAME builds for Dreamcast by Lan-Di

Post#2 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:43 pm

You can play the likes of: Captain Commando, Pac-Man, Street Fighter II Turbo, Rolling Thunder, Ikkari Warriors III, Super Punch-Out, Pit-Fighter, Midnight Resistance, Ghostbusters, Shinobi and many others within these compilations (up above) I can't forget NEO-GEO as well..

I was thinking of putting them all in one big 7-zip file and then uploading it again.. lol if ya'll feel like that's necessary!? but these collections of MAME4Dreamcast is pretty good, especially when you take into consideration that the PlayStation 2, has nothing like this. AFAIK..

Ro Magnus Larsson
Vagabond

Post#3 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:44 am

Lan-Di wrote:I was thinking of putting them all in one big 7-zip file and then uploading it again.. lol if ya'll feel like that's necessary!? but these collections of MAME4Dreamcast is pretty good, especially when you take into consideration that the PlayStation 2, has nothing like this. AFAIK..

If anyone is only looking for some games will have to download all the big pack
Ro Magnus
Argentina.-

Lan-Di
Anarki

Post#4 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:05 pm

The single packs will still be available, but the big MAME on Dreamcast pack will be separate.. together these compilations bring a lot of retro arcade goodness to Dreamcast you’d need about 10 or 11 blank cd-r or maybe less..

Ro Magnus Larsson
Vagabond

Post#5 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:04 pm

Lan-Di wrote:The single packs will still be available, but the big MAME on Dreamcast pack will be separate.. together these compilations bring a lot of retro arcade goodness to Dreamcast you’d need about 10 or 11 blank cd-r or maybe less..

What I will need is just one Hard Disc :D , but still battling to play MAME games in it
Ro Magnus
Argentina.-

deluxux
Black Mesa

Post#6 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:12 pm

DOPE!

Ro Magnus Larsson
Vagabond

Post#7 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:23 pm

Finally I had MAME working on HDD IDE with this built."WOWPACK MAME - XMAS V2", only a little a slowly as you progress in the games, it could be the amount of games loaded?
Ro Magnus
Argentina.-

FlorreW
Animated Violence

Post#8 » Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:29 pm

Lan-Di wrote:You can play the likes of: Captain Commando, Pac-Man, Street Fighter II Turbo, Rolling Thunder, Ikkari Warriors III, Super Punch-Out, Pit-Fighter, Midnight Resistance, Ghostbusters, Shinobi and many others within these compilations (up above) I can't forget NEO-GEO as well..

I was thinking of putting them all in one big 7-zip file and then uploading it again.. lol if ya'll feel like that's necessary!? but these collections of MAME4Dreamcast is pretty good, especially when you take into consideration that the PlayStation 2, has nothing like this. AFAIK..

Mr Lan-Di , do you remember if Rolling Thunder works ok or if its suffering from low framerate ?

Lan-Di
Anarki

Post#9 » Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:37 pm

FlorreW wrote:
Lan-Di wrote:You can play the likes of: Captain Commando, Pac-Man, Street Fighter II Turbo, Rolling Thunder, Ikkari Warriors III, Super Punch-Out, Pit-Fighter, Midnight Resistance, Ghostbusters, Shinobi and many others within these compilations (up above) I can't forget NEO-GEO as well..

Mr Lan-Di , do you remember if Rolling Thunder works ok or if its suffering from low framerate ?

FlorreW Rolling Thunder runs ok, I only tested it once.. I'm sure it runs fine with the sound disabled.
Rolling Thunder is on the WOW Pack MAME..

Lan-Di
Anarki

Post#10 » Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:40 pm

Ro Magnus Larsson wrote:Finally I had MAME working on HDD IDE with this built."WOWPACK MAME - XMAS V2", only a little a slowly as you progress in the games, it could be the amount of games loaded?

The only reason it's slow is because, of the screenshots. I included screenshots for every game on the disc image!