CASTLEVANIA COLLECTION FOR DREAMCAST | SNES, SMS, GENESIS, ARCADE + MORE! SHINDOUGO DL LINK INCLUDED

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

gamesreup
killer

CASTLEVANIA COLLECTION FOR DREAMCAST | SNES, SMS, GENESIS, ARCADE + MORE! SHINDOUGO DL LINK INCLUDED

Post#1 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:47 pm

Good evening all!

Today we have an awesome castlevania collection for the Dreamcast. Compiled by Shindougo, we have SMS, SNES, nes, PS1 and more. All on one disc!

Video attached and download link in video description

ShindouGo
Power Stone

Re: CASTLEVANIA COLLECTION FOR DREAMCAST | SNES, SMS, GENESIS, ARCADE + MORE! SHINDOUGO DL LINK INCLUDED

Post#2 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:05 pm

Thank you Gamesreup for your great video ;)
Hope you enjoy this project :)
It's more than 3 months of work with many hours of testing and optimization before arriving at this result.
I wanted to thank Scott for all the tests as well as Ian Micheal who took the time to help me and modify the menu several times to achieve this result :)

fafadou
Gold Lion

Re: CASTLEVANIA COLLECTION FOR DREAMCAST | SNES, SMS, GENESIS, ARCADE + MORE! SHINDOUGO DL LINK INCLUDED

Post#3 » Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:46 am

The PS version are bleemed ?
Don't know how to convert this CDI in ISO dreamshell format...
Anyway fantastic job !

DreamCasting
dark night

Post#4 » Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:39 pm

I managed to burn this one but I had to use a large capacity CD-R.
Overburning a regular 700MB wasn't working for me.

ShindouGo
Power Stone

Post#5 » Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:47 pm

Ah I'm surprised, I had no problems overburning with several CDRs and CDRWs of different brands (Philips, Verbatim, Memorex, Imation).
Try with another brand

DreamCasting
dark night

Post#6 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:48 am

I think my cd-burner drive is getting picky.. :?
It has worked impeccably over the years, burning hundreds of Saturn, PSX and DC cds (even 99min) but now it's starting to dislike certain media. :|

ShindouGo
Power Stone

Post#7 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:07 am

A CDR of 80min is sufficient, you just have to check the overburning box on your burning software

dubcity
Super Sonic

Post#8 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:57 pm

Nice compilation and nice video. Great work Shindougo!

FlorreW
Animated Violence

Post#10 » Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:57 am

Well done Shindougo !