Pulled the HDD from my Dev. Box.

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
dirtydav
stalker

Re: Pulled the HDD from my Dev. Box.

Post#11 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:45 am

Yeah it would be great if you could upload the files on there Id like to take a look.

I prefer RapidShare haha.

VasiliyRS
Uber

Post#12 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:56 pm

I have bought some blank CD-Rs today and i can to test it . Can you take a screenshots what is inside that folders - i want to take a look at game`s data and possibility to make an image from it . i am able to help you make an optimized image if you need help ...

cOcOoO
Ore hitori de, juubun da

Post#13 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:33 pm

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD

i'm away for a few days and when i come back i stumble upon THIS????????

FUCK YEAH!

hey s, i suggest you to give the files to smith or tuxthewise, as they CAN make bootable copies out of them, and they are trusted ppl over here... remember the unfortunate episode of propeller arena and some assembler games members...
(>'-')>=|======> t('.'t)

ImageImageImage

PSO char:
Alegrina!
Lvl. 44
HUnewearl
REDRIA

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#14 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:36 am

Well, these past few months have been awesome to be a DC gamer! First the Bleemcast discs were fully cracked, then Shenmue 2 gets full English speech, and now THIS!

Quick get the files to Tux ASAP!

VasiliyRS
Uber

Post#15 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:05 am

remember the unfortunate episode of propeller arena and some assembler games members

No ... what was there ?
as they CAN make bootable copies out of them

me too ...

Aripug
undertow

Post#16 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:00 pm

GREAT NEWS!!!! :D
Really nice to hear........another new games for the best console :D

cOcOoO
Ore hitori de, juubun da

Post#17 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:47 pm

Vasiliy wrote:
remember the unfortunate episode of propeller arena and some assembler games members

No ... what was there ?

Some people over at assembler games paid for propeller arena to be publicly released, as one of the members there had the GD-R and paid a shitload of money for it and was asking for donations... the people who donated would have been the first ones to be able to test the game, and they would have received a professionally pressed cd with all the artwork and bla bla bla... the problem was that the guy owning the GD-R didn't knew HOW to rip it... so he contacted BELOKK and gave they the GD-R so they can rip it and make it selfbootable... the problems began when one of the members from BELOKK stole/shared-with-other-people the dumped files and they got leaked before the guys who actually paid for the pressed discs even knew the disc was dumped... and they were the last ones to be able to test the game...

Vasiliy wrote:
as they CAN make bootable copies out of them
me too ...

Yeah, i know how too... but they are PROs :mrgreen:
(>'-')>=|======> t('.'t)

ImageImageImage

PSO char:
Alegrina!
Lvl. 44
HUnewearl
REDRIA

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Post#18 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:24 pm

someone with one post, asking to send him new rare content....
:lol: :lol:
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here

cOcOoO
Ore hitori de, juubun da

Post#19 » Sat May 01, 2010 12:39 pm

sin, it's nothing with you... but it's common sense dude, i wouldn't give you the whole thing either UNLESS i couldn't even make the thing to boot or someone i trust could... no offense buddy, but that's how things work these days...
(>'-')>=|======> t('.'t)

ImageImageImage

PSO char:
Alegrina!
Lvl. 44
HUnewearl
REDRIA

cOcOoO
Ore hitori de, juubun da

Post#20 » Sat May 01, 2010 7:08 pm

Yeah, i know that... but think about it. Some guy you haven't ever seen in your life knocks at your door and offers to fix your cellphone, but he has to take it home... would you give it to him?
(>'-')>=|======> t('.'t)

ImageImageImage

PSO char:
Alegrina!
Lvl. 44
HUnewearl
REDRIA

Return to “Lounge”