What's Your Avatar About?

Discuss anything not covered in the sections above here.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Radkin
PSOaholic

Re: What's Your Avatar About?

Post#21 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:49 pm

jokerinthepack wrote:Yep that's what got my attention about the band to begin with then I found out they were punk and I was completely sold ^_^

lol, yeah, punk is amazing. I like the way your joker face paiting looks more than the one from the adicts though. Idk why, I think maybe his is just alittle to... plain?

I just found my on the internet and thought it was awsome and decided to use it. Plus, it was all punked out, so it was a must. lol. :D
Regards,
Radkin

DC-Talk Store
My Youtube

jokerinthepack
shadow

Post#22 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:12 pm

Radkin wrote:
jokerinthepack wrote:Yep that's what got my attention about the band to begin with then I found out they were punk and I was completely sold ^_^

lol, yeah, punk is amazing. I like the way your joker face paiting looks more than the one from the adicts though. Idk why, I think maybe his is just alittle to... plain?

I just found my on the internet and thought it was awsome and decided to use it. Plus, it was all punked out, so it was a must. lol. :D

Yeah all I kept thinking when I saw it was "That is definietly the Radkin I know" lol.

Radkin
PSOaholic

Post#23 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:14 pm

jokerinthepack wrote:
Radkin wrote:I just found my on the internet and thought it was awsome and decided to use it. Plus, it was all punked out, so it was a must. lol. :D

Yeah all I kept thinking when I saw it was "That is definietly the Radkin I know" lol.

:lol: hahahahahaha! :lol: :lol: forsure! ;) Can you blame me though? lol.
Regards,
Radkin

DC-Talk Store
My Youtube

jokerinthepack
shadow

Post#24 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:53 pm

Radkin wrote:
jokerinthepack wrote:
Radkin wrote:I just found my on the internet and thought it was awsome and decided to use it. Plus, it was all punked out, so it was a must. lol. :D

:lol: hahahahahaha! :lol: :lol: forsure! ;) Can you blame me though? lol.

Nope can't say that I do ^_^