Talk about Xbox Consoles here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

DCUltrapro
Shark Patrol
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Phantasy Star Online
Quake 3 Arena

COD stuff!

Post by DCUltrapro »

hey guys, so I thought I'd open a thread about Call Of Duty, go nuts on the COD chatter, excited about mw3?? Still playing MW2? Hate Black Ops, love MW??

here's my bit: I played the original Modern Warfare and never really got into it, then I got MW2 and I liked it for a while but again it just didn't grab me, I was really heavily into my online co-op games rather than TDM etc. So I got Black Ops and my mate and I started playing with guys I knew via work or friends of friends, eventually it built up to a point where I now have about 30 people I know via this clan [OhNo] we are all mates, not leets, just love playing and have a laugh together, we always make a party and try to win as many games as we can in a row.

Recently however I started getting bored of Black Ops and missed the guns from MW2 so I bought a second hand copy of MW2 again this week to try and get ready for MW3, I had forgotten how much I loved the MW2 guns!! Here are my favourites in no particular order, although my most successfull gun atm is the TAR!!

I only ever use a grenade launcher attachment if I haven't unlocked any others, and I only use my rocket for taking down aircraft. Tar is by far the best gun for me at the moment.

Anyone else getting mw3 next week? If you are and your on xbl let me know!!
Guild Card: Odin #13044
Ultrapro; Oldskooling since 1990. Long Live DREAMCAST!!
Check out my Twitch channel!https://www.twitch.tv/ultrapro_dc