What is in your 360?

Talk about Xbox Consoles here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Neohound
Gold Lion

Re: What is in your 360?

Post#41 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:19 pm

Mmmm, I was a tad harsh on the game wasn't I !? It's not that I don't appreciate the series at all, more that I find the people who play it ALL THE TIME very boring. Like there isn't any other game worth playing either before or since it's release. There are a few of blokes at work who are constantly telling me how crap and 'girly' japanese games are, especially on the Dreamcast, compared to CoD. It's like they have this bullying attitude as well, always looking down at anyone who plays something a bit different. Suffice to say my blood boils whenever I have to liaise with them. I've learned to either keep my mouth shut or, when I'm in the mood, to shoot back with some verbal rockets of my own ! lol

I shouldn't tar everyone with the same brush though as I do appreciate a lot of nice, intelligent people such as yourselves and even my own son enjoy the series immensely.

BTW, apologies if I offended anyone.

DCUltrapro
Shark Patrol

Post#42 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:15 am

hey its cool, you didn't offend me! I really enjoy COD but I'm not one of those bullies because I started off gaming when I was about 8, 20+ years ago, so I've come to COD off the back of 15-20 years of gaming already, and I'd have to say that it really is all down to the people who play it, the COD freaks who don't play anything else, the leets who are all crazy on it, then theres the guys who play it like bitches, noob tubing all the time.

But then I set myself a challenge which often envolves me storming their camp area, its amazing sometimes how ellaborate a setup people will get to camp, a claymore covering a door, heat sensors, ghost pro, team mates working with them, it really kills the game when you spawn, turn a corner and get sniped, so I take GREAT pride in blasting in there and ruining their lives lol. I was on MW2 last night and one game I ended 24 for 8, loving the TAR again, such an awesome gun!! I only ever have the mic on if I'm playing with my friends mind you because I just can't stand the wierdos who make noises down their mics or the kids with the high pitch voices.

Can't wait to play mw3 from day one next week, I hope to keep up with the competition on this one, first time I've ever got a COD on release.

I will hopefully finish Enslaved this weekend, then play some more Space Marine, maybe online it on Borderlands or GOW 3 this weekend then tuesday its all mw3!!!
Guild Card: Odin #13044
Ultrapro; Oldskooling since 1990. Long Live DREAMCAST!!
Check out my Twitch channel!https://www.twitch.tv/ultrapro_dc

SevenDoubleYou
rebel

Post#43 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:33 pm

Currently playing Starwars Battlefront. Such a classic. Just finished Rage and Dead Island, both of which have incredibly anticlimactic endings.
"Don't you know blackmail is wayyyy uncool?"-Ryo Hazuki

DCUltrapro
Shark Patrol

Post#44 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:27 am

I finished Enslaved in principal, got everything done except the hard campaign cheevo and the DLC, I'm currently working on Space Marine and Batman Arkham City, then MW3

SevenDoubleYou
rebel

Post#45 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:12 pm

Ive pretty much just completed Skyrim... My character, Kitteh, is level 36 and I've completed the campaign, Dark Brotherhood, Thieves Guild, Mages Guild, and collected all of the 9 Dragonpriest Masks...

Now that I've got that that done, I've moved on to Halo: CE... Pretty awesome so far, I really like this game.. it is pretty awesome being able to switch between the two graphic generations.
"Don't you know blackmail is wayyyy uncool?"-Ryo Hazuki

DCUltrapro
Shark Patrol

Post#46 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:55 am

Nice, I played an elder scrolls once on the original xbox and then I think I played the one before last on 360 but they just bored the heck out of me, I like to complete a game as close to 100% as possible but there are sooooooo many side quests and things you can do I just lose track and get bored, samething happened with Fallout 3

Dark Chi Warrior
rebel

Post#47 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:11 am

Been playing Gears of War 3 (offline and co-op modes only as versus be lame) and Oblivion here recently. I was going to get Skyrim but I could not really afford it after getting Gears and the season pass. Now I hear it's got some serious bugs so I think waiting to get it is a good idea. ;)

DCUltrapro
Shark Patrol

Post#48 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:03 am

hey dark chi would you be up for helping me and a mate get the 4 player co-op mode done sometime?

Dreamcast_Ninja
dark night

Post#49 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 am

Right now Ultra Street Fighter 4 that is all.

CD AGES
Shark Patrol

Post#50 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:31 am

Currently, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Street Fighter II HF, Marvel Super Heroes, Raiden Fighters 2, Dodonpachi Saidaioujou, Espgaluda II, Mushihimesama Futari.
It's STILL Thinking Dreamcast Channel

The ReviveDC Project blog; reviews for our releases and news

Return to “Xbox Consoles”