My painted DC

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
grimgravy014
fire
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Quake III Arena
Starlancer
PSO v2
4x4 Evo
Maximum Pool
Toy Racer
Alien Front Online
POD Speedzone

Re: My painted DC

Post by grimgravy014 »

Yeah, and just think of the look on people's faces when you bust that beautiful thing out to play a game! :shock:

Radkin
PSOaholic
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSO, Q3A, 4x4 & Maximum Pool

Post by Radkin »

HAH! I'll be a laughing stock! 8O :wink: :lol:
Regards,
Radkin

DC-Talk Store
My Youtube

Impulse
Admin
Dreamcast Games you play Online: BBA Games

Post by Impulse »

Hey guys I posted this in the other topic but I ill post it here too. In case you guys want to paint your DC. Here are some of what I consider must dos.
Max I'm sorry to hear that. If you deceide to attempt it again be sure to use Testors model paint spray laquer. It is made for plastics. Also, this is very important, BE SURE to thoroughly clean every part of the DC that you are painting. Make sure it is 100% dry before painting. I used dish soap and scrubbed the whole thing with an old toothbrush (DC taken part). It is definitly tough to get a DC to turn out good now that I think of it.

Never paint in high humidity, high heat, cold temperatures or anything extreme. Dry day in the 70s would be great.
-Impulse

ArChoN
WarLord
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Phantasy Star Online

Post by ArChoN »

When I get some more pics of my blue dreamcast i'll post it up, but I was thinking. I might want to paint the other dreamcast I have, but then i wouldn't have an original grey dreamcast.

What do you think I should do? I would tell you guys the colors for it, but then it wouldn't be a surprise :mrgreen: lol

Radkin
PSOaholic
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSO, Q3A, 4x4 & Maximum Pool

Post by Radkin »

I would keep the original, you could always try
and get lucky and find another Dreamcast to buy for cheap. :P
{*wisphers* don't give us the colors, just in case!}
Regards,
Radkin

DC-Talk Store
My Youtube