PSO_V2_MOD_DCT

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Re: PSO V2 Mod Dreamcast-Talk NO FSOD Version!!

Post#1 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:16 am

Smith

Thanx for your time and effort in making this happen.

Yes, what Dobbs said. This is really great smith! Thanks a lot, I appreciate it. Love the no FSOD feature! ;) Keep up the nice work smith, & thanks for the hard work.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

K_I_R_E_E_K

Post#2 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:49 am

I will test this once february comes (i don't want to waste anymore traffic), if the FSOD doesn't happen then no more trips to pionner to avoid the FSOD :D

I like that, this is like the perfect PSO version, with everything you need, thanks.

If you remember aleronives also did a non FSOD gamedisk, unfortunatly for him it seems that the disk recording software affected the final resuslt, here such thing doesn't happen, you download, you record with alcohol and the result is garanteed, excelent work.

Neoblast
Developer

Post#3 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:46 pm

Yeah anyway the other PAL one didnt fsod me either...
Nice try you fool! lol BBQ!

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#4 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:46 pm

I will try the new ISO tomorrow.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

BlutenLeise
rebel

Post#5 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:51 pm

Just to say that the 1x burning trick was found by LingXioayu and using our first version of PSOv2PAL, then he found it apparently didi the same thing for the fastload version. Schthack wasn't involved at all in this. If this worked for some people it's great!

I'm glad for you smith if you,ve been able to fix the issues :P I still think there's a slight FSOD might happen from time to time,a s this game react pretty weirdly as a backup and Ech's version aparrently had the same bugs. However it's great for this community!

I'm glad I've helped you out on this one!
You could however have used my SFDs and multilanguage files, as it would have fit th cd nicely even with all languages and all HQ intro movies :P

Props on your first real DC game release!

BL

BlutenLeise
rebel

Post#6 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:03 pm

Great about the non-FSOD thing! But still keep a backup of your data if you play with ANY backup of PSOv2, as I heard people can lose item or something when they FSOD, just in case.

:ugeek: Ten years after it shall reborn! :ugeek:

BL

Return to “Lounge”