Peep Show: Sega's New Console Creeps Out of the Shadows (OLD

Discuss Dreamcast related events and other Dreamcast websites here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

craziestrufis
Graffiti Grind

Peep Show: Sega's New Console Creeps Out of the Shadows (OLD

Post#1 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:42 am

jebug29
undertow

Re: Peep Show: Sega's New Console Creeps Out of the Shadows

Post#2 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:51 pm

I didn't realize it was old news when I read the title. My heart popped out of my chest and began violently flopping around. It got sad and walked back up to me when we saw the date.

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#3 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:10 am

It's over...until it's actually in the store....nothing is real about a new game console...until you see it in the store.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

everynewday84
Nemesis

Post#4 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:10 am

Bob Dobbs wrote:...until it's actually in the store....nothing is real about a new game console...until you see it in the store.

Did you not pre order your dreamcast before ever having seen it in a store, fully knowing it was real? I know I did. Anyway, this article is/was about sega dreamcast. Which, again, is very real :lol:
This is a message to you:
Do what you love; Love what you do.

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#5 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:10 pm

I'm still waiting for my Dreamcast 2 with blu-ray to arrive from Hong Kong (I was told it left Japan, upgraded in Taiwan and then accessorized and shipped from Hong Kong).

Yes, I'm guilty of not really looking at this link. It's just I am a bit weary of the "new" Dreamcast 2 reports that, like a hockey goalie who's been shell shocked, that I did a reaction to something that wasn't there (lol). I did make the extra effort and clicked the link and found the 1997 date.

BTW, if you have seen "Slap Shot", the movie from the 70's or actually played tons of ice hockey, then you know what a shell shocked goalie is (I've done both...feeling it still...lol).
Regards,
Bob Dobbs