BN-Games.com Collection

Post your Dreamcast collections in this section. Wow us with your impressive amount of Sega items ;)

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

BnGamesReviews
blackout!

Re: BN-Games.com Collection

Post#21 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:08 am

Naomi GD Rom installed! Need a new I/O converter though, having sound and kick harness problems but the rest of it works great. New buttons and sticks coming soon for all three cabs

BnGamesReviews
blackout!

Post#22 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:49 pm

Hopefully my medically induced Mini Midlife Crisis is over now, this is the final cab setup. I just picked up Mike's second available Atomiswave in Walnut, he doesn't want Candy cabs at the new Super Arcade. I ended up giving my father the Pony and Sega Aero City which he has become obsessed with.

From Left to right

Sega Astro City w/ MVS Motherboard so I will swap out games as I find them. Needs a new set of buttons and sticks and a few coats of paint. It was a steal at $100

Atomiswave #1 w/ Naomi GD-Rom currently has Street Fighter Upper 3 Develop Edition. I will switch with other games as I find them, but not often. Switching two player control panel with
Atomiswave#2 and adding a second stick.

Egret II w/ Street Fighter 3 Third Strike. It is perfect, it will remain as it is.

Atomiswave #2 w/ Naomi and MvC2, going to add that 2p panel on it. Need to get another Maquee.

FinedrivE
dirty sailor

Post#23 » Sat May 02, 2015 2:07 pm

Damn. I have got to get outa this apartment so I can get one.
Currently sucking at: The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Road Rash II and Pirates! Gold

Searching for EGG, SFA3, and ANY GENESIS/CD/32X games.

BnGamesReviews
blackout!

Post#24 » Sat May 02, 2015 2:57 pm

FinedrivE wrote:Damn. I have got to get outa this apartment so I can get one.

They are generally small enough that it should fit in an apartment. I know someone who is selling four right now if you live in SoCal

My favorite (The Egret) came from the Apartment of an Ex. Blizzard developer

FinedrivE
dirty sailor

Post#25 » Fri May 08, 2015 3:55 pm

What do these go for usually? I'm not at all familiar with the internal workings of one. What is one that needs minimal repair cost?
Currently sucking at: The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Road Rash II and Pirates! Gold

Searching for EGG, SFA3, and ANY GENESIS/CD/32X games.